Seizing order of human growth hormone

enzo. HGH will have a positive affect on your IGF-1 values. In turn your T-cell and to some degree your B cell count will improve (increase) allowing for a stronger immune system.

How big is to Big of an order. I'm looking at ordering 500 iu hgh. Is this too much at one time? I don't want raise the risk of getting seized. Normally each package comes in 10 vials a package.

I've looked at a few sites...found riptropin but they were out of them. So others places carry blue tops which are from china. Are these comparable to riptropin?

I need some BAC water and pins (any suggestions). I haven't researched those yet.

NO SOURCE TALK.. READ THE RULES.. FIRST AND FINAL WARNING

Bac water and pins I rec rui.

Here in the Uk i just go down to the local needle exchange and tell them i'm doing a course of Steroids, 2 mins later i walk out with 2 plastic bags full of needles,swabs and even 2 sharps bins all for free :)

Here in the Uk i just go down to the local needle exchange and tell them i'm doing a course of Steroids, 2 mins later i walk out with 2 plastic bags full of needles,swabs and even 2 sharps bins all for free :)

I have more self respect when I pay for my own stuff.

I just got some GH that included amps of bac water. It's tested great too.

Just noticed thread is a year old. lol.

Back