Seizing order of human growth hormone

taefighter72

How big is to Big of an order. I'm looking at ordering 500 iu hgh. Is this too much at one time? I don't want raise the risk of getting seized. Normally each package comes in 10 vials a package.

I've looked at a few sites...found riptropin but they were out of them. So others places carry blue tops which are from china. Are these comparable to riptropin?

I need some BAC water and pins (any suggestions). I haven't researched those yet.

NO SOURCE TALK.. READ THE RULES.. FIRST AND FINAL WARNING

Last edited by a moderator:
it started out as a thread I too was interested in knowing about thennnnnn you gotta go and ask for a source.... wtf!

dude i wish i could get growth easier then pins or bac water...

but I believe its okay to ask for a source for pins and bac water because they aren't controlled right?

pretty sure RUI carries bac water and pins are a dim a dozen

Probably best to do an initial test order, make certain supplier comes through.
Keep in mind shelf life of is about 1 year.
Good luck

I have a couple sources. Placed order. Just making sure I have all bases covered on pins and bac. And on source...not like I didn't say "pm" me.

Now back to original question....is 5 too much to order at one time.

500iu isn't an excessively large order. Hope you had a good source. There's a ton of fake GH out there now.

dude i wish i could get growth easier then pins or bac water...

but I believe its okay to ask for a source for pins and bac water because they aren't controlled right?

pretty sure RUI carries bac water and pins are a dim a dozen

I think both are controlled to some degree. I asked the local pharmacist to look up to see if bacteriostatic water was a script and she confirmed it was. I'm not exactly sure why it would be. A local medical supply store has it but I did not try to go get it. I just ordered online. Maybe I will try to get some at the local store just out of curiosity.

As far as pins, I've never purchased at a pharmacy but I've heard of people just walking up to the counter and buying them. I was told you must sign for them and they have the right to deny you pins.

I think both are controlled to some degree. I asked the local pharmacist to look up to see if bacteriostatic water was a script and she confirmed it was. I'm not exactly sure why it would be. A local medical supply store has it but I did not try to go get it. I just ordered online. Maybe I will try to get some at the local store just out of curiosity.

As far as pins, I've never purchased at a pharmacy but I've heard of people just walking up to the counter and buying them. I was told you must sign for them and they have the right to deny you pins.

Bac water can be purchased without a script(legally), but most pharmacies like to only sell it with HCG to prevent the FDA from over monitoring them. As for syringes that's a state and county thing; some states consider syringes drug paraphernalia.

Pretty silly, huh? If you're a heroin addict you're forced to go share needles and increase the transfer of aids all because someone didn't morally agree with your choices in life.

I get denied syringes, bac water, b12... often it all depends on the pharmacist working... when I get denied I just walk outta the store, across the street and into the next pharmacy lol I can think of 4 that are within a ten minute walk from my place

luckily in chicago they can't deny you syringes... go figure with the heroin game straight killin people nowadays here... but once every so often a pharmacist will lie and say they don't sell pins even when you've bought them a week prior

luckily in chicago they can't deny you syringes... go figure with the heroin game straight killin people nowadays here... but once every so often a pharmacist will lie and say they don't sell pins even when you've bought them a week prior

The easy access to pins that some states provide is to prevent people using the same pin multiple times spreading disease and infection.

Don't order generic, you are just asking to get fake stuff. Make sure there's a marking on the cap, and that it's a name brand. I always stick to rips and elitropins because everytime I have serum tested them, they have gotten high marks.

Don't order generic, you are just asking to get fake stuff. Make sure there's a marking on the cap, and that it's a name brand. I always stick to rips and elitropins because everytime I have serum tested them, they have gotten high marks.

Rips and Eli's are def legit but there are fakes of everything out there now so you gotta trust your source too. My kefei's tested well and real hyges aregood too.

Rips and Eli's are def legit but there are fakes of everything out there now so you gotta trust your source too. My kefei's tested well and real hyges aregood too.

truth!

Tae I hear you bro. I have a few sources I would use but never in stock. Good luck with everything

Back