Sensitive nipples magically disappeared

Lakers

I recently was taking juice from a source that is very well known around the web.I was doing a suta 300 cycle twice a week. I got a new batch from the same source and pinned it mid way through cycle,I noticed that my sensitive nipples had magically gone away. Is it possible for gyno to just clear up on its own like that? Or is the second batch bunk?Help would be greatly appreciated.

The fact of sensitive nipples is common and is usually caused by Aromatase with steroids such as Testosterone. It can be an early sign of Gyno but not all the time. If one is using an AI it , in many cases is just a stimulation of what I mentioned and in most cases will dissipate and go away. In some cases it can come and go.

Myself, in the beginning of a cycle I will get the soreness or sensitivity and that tells me my gear is good and I'm off to a good start without alarm. I always use an AI but I then also pay attention. NO BIG DEAL for me and so many others.

THat fact that you plugged in a new lab steroid it cannot just take away the sensitivity so that should not be the issue of bunk gear but only I was time for it to dissipate

By the way are you using an AI ??.

Last edited:
OMG WTF and now I really can't help but bash you :flamingma .... :bash:

Really you have an AU on hand and you are not using it. YOu got sensitive nipples and that is not nessisarily Gyno but you still never plugged in the AI. For God's sake bud what WTF are you thinking. Ya know just because they are not sensitive now DOES NOT mean that Gyno is not beginning or has started already.

Jesus Christ man why have it on hand. AND oh tell me why you resist taking an AI? It is to control Estrogen and NOT necessarily for Gyno. DO you read anything on here. What about the Steroid Profiles they will tell you to use an AI. It isn't just a group of us on here parroting each other...These are facts of using AAS...

I am just besides myself at what you guys do and think. You think steroids are magic. Your think you don't need an AI even though the FACTS will tell you, you need to run an AI. You are not even using common sense with your thread Q's.

Why are you here if you have not read the different posts on those forum and the responses and advice from some of the MOST experienced and Knowledgeable users in the country.

I suggest you start researching what ALL you are doing and figure it out for yourself because all that you have been told and read IF you have read ANYTHING doesn't seem to teach you anything.

I better stop before I get banned for bashing someone too much...Back to the drawing board for you. If you do know something please know this...You do not know enough to be cycling safely. :iwstupid:

READ the Sust profile dammit :mad:

OMG WTF and now I really can't help but bash you :flamingma .... :bash:

Really you have an AU on hand and you are not using it. YOu got sensitive nipples and that is not nessisarily Gyno but you still never plugged in the AI. For God's sake bud what WTF are you thinking. Ya know just because they are not sensitive now DOES NOT mean that Gyno is not beginning or has started already.

Jesus Christ man why have it on hand. AND oh tell me why you resist taking an AI? It is to control Estrogen and NOT necessarily for Gyno. DO you read anything on here. What about the Steroid Profiles they will tell you to use an AI. It isn't just a group of us on here parroting each other...These are facts of using AAS...

I am just besides myself at what you guys do and think. You think steroids are magic. Your think you don't need an AI even though the FACTS will tell you, you need to run an AI. You are not even using common sense with your thread Q's.

Why are you here if you have not read the different posts on those forum and the responses and advice from some of the MOST experienced and Knowledgeable users in the country.

I suggest you start researching what ALL you are doing and figure it out for yourself because all that you have been told and read IF you have read ANYTHING doesn't seem to teach you anything.

I better stop before I get banned for bashing someone too much...Back to the drawing board for you. If you do know something please know this...You do not know enough to be cycling safely. :iwstupid:

READ the Sust profile dammit :mad:

My personal trainer is 280lbs and competes . He told me not to take it unless I need it and as of now my nipples arent really sensitive.I have read for years,thing is different people will say completely different things. Really I am trying to figure out why my puffy nipples just magically went away.

Please help me out guys. I want to know why my nipples would hurt with how sensetive they are and now i dont feel a thing. Same exact brand but different batch. I just want to know if my gear is bunk so I can avoid going to them in the future.

Please help me out guys. I want to know why my nipples would hurt with how sensetive they are and now i dont feel a thing. Same exact brand but different batch. I just want to know if my gear is bunk so I can avoid going to them in the future.

you have to check your blood work levels to figure this out. have you done them? thats one of the best ways to know if you have good or bunk gear.

You are asking a question nobody can answer, sorry.

This ...and I don't give a fvck how much your buddy weighs, thinking that means something shows your ignorance. So I used to compete
..what does that mean....
I will tell you what means something is how long I have been involved and using AAS. If you don't know it is since 1980
Ask your friend why not take it to control Estrogen sides. Are you aware of all the sides of I'm balanced estrogen specifically Estrodial E2 . it is NOT just Gyno.
It is very common for sensitive nipples to come and go. VERY COMMON.
STOP the incessant asking and get some blood work. By the way what will you buddy tell you to do when you have sides of get Gyno. Because it will then be too fucking lake. Preventitive medicine man

Last edited:
Oh, another reason your BB friend is wrong.... Read the steroid profiles on Sust. Test and more steroids that cause aromatase increase. Again do your reading

Oh, another reason your BB friend is wrong.... Read the steroid profiles on Sust. Test and more steroids that cause aromatase increase. Again do your reading

He wasnt really my buddy just a personal trainer.He told me to stop reading online and just do what he says lol. I will read the profile on sust but I find it strange how fast the sensitive nipples seem to have gone away.

He wasnt really my buddy just a personal trainer.He told me to stop reading online and just do what he says lol. I will read the profile on sust but I find it strange how fast the sensitive nipples seem to have gone away.
Anyone that tells you to stop your research and just listen to them is a jerk.

If I advise you I will tell you to now take this info and research what I've told you.

But better yet this is why we vets tell you to do your own research so you can identify n learn on your own so you can make an educated decision on what people tell you.

You will not get any better info then on O'logy and Google fact articles. Nothing strange I told you. It can come n go and come and go. Like w me after I pin some GOOD prop.

Enough said.

Last edited:
Your trainer might have a prostate the size of a grapef***t, and might be dead of a heart attack at 52 years old. Would you still listen to him if that was the case?

Getting recommended to do research, learn about your compound, and take an AI is not bad advice. Deciding not to get bloodwork and navigating by nipple itchyness is a sketchy plan.

he wants to treat you like a mushroom and keep you in the dark and feed you shit so you can keep buying his over priced shit.

Last edited:
he wants to treat you like a mushroom and keep you in the dark and feed you shit so you can keep buying his over priced shit.

I quit buying juice of him. Never really know what you are getting honestly.Sometimes his juice was fire because he had connects. I recently bought from a popular UGL with nice boxes and am starting to wonder if the gear is underdosed. Alot of labs send fire and then send something else the next time.

I quit buying juice of him. Never really know what you are getting honestly.Sometimes his juice was fire because he had connects. I recently bought from a popular UGL with nice boxes and am starting to wonder if the gear is underdosed. Alot of labs send fire and then send something else the next time.

the sponsors here can sort you out for sure give them a ring.

the sponsors here can sort you out for sure give them a ring.
Problem is that sponsors have a conflict of interest with the average user. On EVERY steroid forum even the one that claims they dont push ********,they always say this or that source is ABSOLUTELY GTG. Bad reviews start coming in and the mods either start deleting post or discrediting the no name user. It seems like alot of sources are selective scammers and send the good gear to forum veterans while the average user gets screwed. Also I think alot of sources unintentionally scam because sometimes bad batches come through from China and it isnt the sources fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back