SERIOUS question on burning fat. need advice please help

erndawg92

With my next cycle my friend is a body builder and he told me to take clen and a fat burner. For summer i want to be bulky with a ripped six pack. doing it the natural way u deflate and lose muscle. My question is how do i diet and keep my muscles big and hard for summer? and what shud i take? basically how do u get that dream body lol. I put the weight on easy but i have a problem dieting because i deflate way to easily. Any supplements or advice i can get? Just want to know how to diet and cut up better for summer without losing muscle

Last edited:
the "dream body" takes years of dedication, intense training, and flawless dieting. Its not something you can get overnight. do your research, apply what you learn and you will get where you want to be.

Here is my honest opinion about what I think is happening.

I would bet that you are not as muscular as you think you are and every time you diet and lose some fat you are "going catabolic man". and every time you put in work in the gym and get your cals up you are gaining some fat and think its a bunch of muscle. post of your stats, nutrition, workout routine with cardio and if possible some pics...

the fact is you dont diet and lose a shit load of muscle that easily. not enough muscle that you can physically see it. unless your diet is 500 cals a day with 2 hours of HITT for 6 months. Then you are losing muscle. I doubt this is the case.

Last edited:
I agree with the other guys here, it all comes down to diet. The big and hard look, will come over time. I have been training for a LONG time... Visible abs are a result of a diet. Post your stats/training routine/diet and we will be able to help you. It is an incredibly complicated process, we can help you, but you have to do the WORK. Trust me, it is incredibly hard to be lean and big. I know this from personal experience.

It takes a lot more time to achieve the "ultimate buff 6 pack" look. Way more than that media trys to sell you on. You can absolutely start seeing results after a couple months after tuning in your diet and weight training. Devise a 5x week weight training program and add cardio in about 3-5x a week. Do some searches in the diet section and find you a decent diet. Then you will be on the road to your ideal body.

Back