Sermorlin Hematoma and bruise

Trapper

I have developed a small hematoma and bruise on my stomach after doing subcutaneous injections. The first bruise was about a year and a half ago, it didn't hurt and was not really that bad of a bruise, so I just went on with things. Now this bruise had worked it's way to the surface forming a small blood blister. I drained it and it seems to be healing ok, but very slowly and the area around it has a light red tinge. I also now have two other small hematomas. I have an appointment with my Doc, We shall see what he does. Hs anyone else had this issue and how did you take care of it? Thank you.

Probably you are injecting in a wrong area or your Sermorelin contains too much filler (mannitol) which creates high osmotic pressure and breaks the walls of cells around the injection area. Try to find Sermorelin without fillers. Another possible reason - your sermorelin could be made in some non-GMP lab, so it has some bacteria... :toilet:

You can try to use bacteriostatic filters with 0.2um to get rid of all bacteria, also try to reconstitute with less water, so you would inject like 0.2ml water per time, this will make less damage

Thank you for your reply's. I did go to my Doc, he thinks it is because my body is rejecting it. He drained the hematomas. Now we will see what happens.

Back