Sesame or grapeseed oil for homebrew?

E

estray

I just got my supplies and didnt realize the grapeseed oil has a green tint to it. Thats gonna make some funny looking tren. I can get sesame oil down at the asian market. Would that grade of oil be okay for homebrew?

What would you guys do?

How would a green tint make the tren look funny? Fresh tren acetate actually does have a slightly green tint to it... It's only after so much oxidization that it begins to turn to a redish brown rust color.

I dunno, first time brewing questions. Tren powder is yellow so i figured thats why the end product had a yellow shade to it.

Im making prop too and thats normally fairly clear. So is the sesame oil i can buy at the Thai market good enough for homebrew or not?

i used grapeseed last time...painless injections on 2/20 and Gs.

this time, 2/20 and EO....high concentration of course. It's like rust red...lol

estray said:
Fuck it, i just made the prop with Ethyl Oleate.

I also made 200mg prop the other day, 2/20 and EO...shit filtered so quickly...i think i'll be able to use a slin pin if i so desire.

estray said:
I dunno, first time brewing questions. Tren powder is yellow so i figured thats why the end product had a yellow shade to it.

Im making prop too and thats normally fairly clear. So is the sesame oil i can buy at the Thai market good enough for homebrew or not?

Just make sure there is no other additives.. like spice or what not... You should be good to go.

just make sure you filter your final product through a 22micron filter.. and if you can only manage a 45micron, I'd add a baking process in there.

.45 is better for tren pellets.....those fucking .22 clog up so fast

Aczech said:
I also made 200mg prop the other day, 2/20 and EO...shit filtered so quickly...i think i'll be able to use a slin pin if i so desire.

Im a puss. this is my first time so i only went with 100mg/ml. lol

Thanks for all the replies.

pure EO will hold 200...not sure about pain yet...still finishing off the 100mg/ml

estray said:
I wouldn't, there's almost always some kind of preservative or other ingredients in there.

I only ever use grapeseed oil and the coulour always looks good, shit 500mg/ml test is 500mg of test wether it is yellow, green or pink, the colour really doesnt matter.

Ok thanks fellas. Ill go ahead and make the Tren with Grapeseed.

Heres the Tren, all 50ml of it. lol. Its alot thicker in consistency than the prop. I had a hard time getting rid of the swirls but once it cooled to room temp the disappeared. I made this 3 days ago and it still looks good so i dont think its gonna crash. Cant wait to try.

p1010078wd8.jpg

Back