So,I just brewed my tren ace for my first dance with tren...

Norsegod

Gym=My Drug
I brewed a total of 80mls, but I did a mixture of test prop and tren ace.

I used 5 grams of tren ace and 3 grams of test p. The mixture is only dosed at 100mg/ml. It contains 62.5 mg/ml tren ace, and 37.5 mg/ml test prop. I know that mixing compounds will make the solution easier to hold at higher doses, but I usually pin close to 20 mls a week on blasts so I'm not concerned about there being extra oil since I plan on running a low/moderate dose. Plus, why risk more pip with two compounds known for it.

Now, I use ethyl oleate, usually....I only had about 14mls left of it so I am curious if I need to worry about crashing. I used 3%ba 15%bb and then the E.O.and the rest is gso. Filtered easily. Wasn't too dark/oxidized-even before I added the prop. Will there being two compounds/esters help to prevent crashing? Do I need to even waste my time thinking about this right now? I have brewed a lot of high concentration, stacks of multiple compounds in one blend, etc abd never had anything crash other than 200mg/ml test prop and it was barely a crash and after I heated it once it never happened again. I guess I'm just nervous about tren and it has me over thinking every aspect of it. Lol.

Cycle plan is running 1.75 mls of my special blend eod for 8 weeks. This would equal 109.375 mgs of tren eod, 65.625 mgs of test eod, so weekly test comes to a hair under 230mgs/week, and weekly tren dose comes to just shy of 383 mgs/week. Of course I have ais galore, dopamine agonist on hand, pct in place, and a list of phone numbers belonging to women that will be used to take out the extra aggression.

Last edited:
I don't think you have to worry.
I'm no expert but I've been brewing quite a few compounds lately. For some reason my tren always goes cloudy after awhile but running the vial under hot water and giving it a shake fixes it.
I doubt you will have any issues with it crashing but if it gets a little cloudy don't freak out.

Do you use ethyl oleate? That should help with it holding and it makes it much more viscous so it's easier to draw/pin. What % B.A. and B.B. do you use?

I brewed a total of 80mls, but I did a mixture of test prop and tren ace.

I used 5 grams of tren ace and 3 grams of test p. The mixture is only dosed at 100mg/ml. It contains 62.5 mg/ml tren ace, and 37.5 mg/ml test prop. I know that mixing compounds will make the solution easier to hold at higher doses, but I usually pin close to 20 mls a week on blasts so I'm not concerned about there being extra oil since I plan on running a low/moderate dose. Plus, why risk more pip with two compounds known for it.

Now, I use ethyl oleate, usually....I only had about 14mls left of it so I am curious if I need to worry about crashing.

Hey mate,

Based on what I have read, EO is going to cause a lot of pain.

Here is one example from an experienced member from another board:

ethyl oleate side effects

Also, I read that EO can melt the rubber plunger in a syringe, so I personally would avoid using EO.

Lastly, since your mixture is dosed at 100mg/ml, you won't need any solvent like EO. I have made my mixture at 200mg/ml with just oil and BA (2%), and it didn't crash. Also, it was painless.

I used 3%ba 15%bb and then the E.O.and the rest is gso. Filtered easily. Wasn't too dark/oxidized-even before I added the prop. Will there being two compounds/esters help to prevent crashing?

Two or more compounds/esters will help make the brew more resistant to crashing. For instance, Test P at 100mg/ml without solvent like BB would crystallize after a few days. But when Test P mixed with, say, Test C, it will not crash or even go cloudy. I have done a Test C 200 + Test P 100 (total Test 300mg/ml), and it was painless and never crashed.

Just make sure you heat the oil properly and swirl to ensure even mixing of the two compounds.

Do I need to even waste my time thinking about this right now? I have brewed a lot of high concentration, stacks of multiple compounds in one blend, etc abd never had anything crash other than 200mg/ml test prop and it was barely a crash and after I heated it once it never happened again. I guess I'm just nervous about tren and it has me over thinking every aspect of it. Lol.

You're right: You're over thinking about it :p.

Cycle plan is running 1.75 mls of my special blend eod for 8 weeks. This would equal 109.375 mgs of tren eod, 65.625 mgs of test eod, so weekly test comes to a hair under 230mgs/week, and weekly tren dose comes to just shy of 383 mgs/week. Of course I have ais galore, dopamine agonist on hand, pct in place, and a list of phone numbers belonging to women that will be used to take out the extra aggression.

LOL@the list of phone numbers. That's one awesome "cycle support." :D.

Back