shaving arms

none of u get ingrown hair? I get them bad or razor burn can I do something so I won't get ingrown hairs or razor burn?

no matter how you look at it, its kinda gay.

imagine sitting at the bar and bringing up the fact womens razors dont leave razor burn on your arm.

all depends.
legs gay
chest aight
eyebrows gay
arms border line, so border line
nuts aight, because i asssume your doing it for a woman.

i'm waiting for someone to post a thread explaing the best way to shave thier ass.

haha well ill be completely honest, i took the clippers to my entire body yesterday for the first time, i truly underestimated how short the hair was going to be.

All I wanted to do is trim up arms and legs so it wasnt too long, it ended up looking like i shaved. But I will say that I am seeing veins and definition I have never seen before, especially in my calves, i have more veins than i thought possible popping out

Nothing ruins a good tattoo more than being covered with hair.....

i couldnt agree more :beertoast

and its amazing the things ppl think are gay these days. i didnt know so many people here were from indiana. thats crazy.

shaving your arms is not gay.

bangin dudes is gay.

-b

lol, funny stuff........

I shave my arms/chest/stomach/junk. But like Outlawtas2 said. you cant leave destinct lines of where you stopped shaving, lol.
My Girl HATES hair and loved it when she found out that I shaved. I like it because it shows all the little cuts in my forearms and my abbs.

Legs is kinda gay. I cant say much though cuz I tried it for a minute and shit was irritating!!!! All the ingrown hairs and razor bumps and not to mention how pasty may ass looked LMAO. props to women for doing it but fuck that for men!

I think you have to be a faggot to think if other people are gonna think your gay if you shave or not, grow some balls and do what you think is best.

I grow hair pretty much everywhere except my back(thank you God), and i shave it regularly. Nobody likes a hairy arse, except some bdsm gays! Whats the point of having muscles and tats if your gonna hide em under a fur coat.

I just used the shaver last night to seriously trim my armpits, chest/stomach area and my pubes/balls. I didn't shave completely, so I left just a little bit of hair. I've always had a pretty hairy chest and pube area. Never really had much back hair (doesn't really run in the family), but lately I've been growing a little (maybe from cycling) on the tops of my shoulders, and is creeping towards my upper back, but nothing to really worry about.

My bro shaves just about his entire body, but he's a personal trainer and is trying to get into modeling. I don't really think that shaving any body part is gay. When I play football I get my wrists taped so I shave off about a third of the hair on my forearm anyway.

I wouldn't say it's gay, especially if you have muscle mass that will be easily visible. If you're a skinny/frail little bastard and you shave everything, then I think you're just making yourself look like an even bigger pussy.

I went and Had the laser hair removal on my neck my chest and arms. After the 4th visit 90 % of the hair was gone and what was left had changed. The hair got thinner softer. It was clear to me that it would take another few visits to get it all. I moved and it's been a few years sense. 40% -60% has come back. I noticed that my skin dried out because it didn't have the hairs to wick oil and swet to the skin. This was very noticeable. All i all i will do it again. well worth foregoing the ingrown hairs and ichyness

Last edited:
I shave my head, arms, and pubes

I also trim my eyebrows......because it's the ONLY hair i have on my head so it's gotta look nice.....girls dig it

Only hair on my body is eyebrows, hell Im tempted to shave those too! Let them laugh it up punch em in the face!

Guys,

no need to shave all the way. just get a hair trimmer - like the one your barber uses - and "trim" the hair on your arms. no breakouts, you can adjust the length and it gives a much better manly, yet "not gay" smooth look. its the perfect compromise.

The only thing thats gay is the guys who look at your arms and call you out for shaving. Not to many girls in this day and age like body hair. Maybe 1 out of all the girlfriends I have had in my 28years.

Guys,

no need to shave all the way. just get a hair trimmer - like the one your barber uses - and "trim" the hair on your arms. no breakouts, you can adjust the length and it gives a much better manly, yet "not gay" smooth look. its the perfect compromise.

This is what i do now, shaving for me is just so nasty with its side effects and the look you get by doing it this way is better also!

I think you have to be a faggot to think if other people are gonna think your gay if you shave or not, grow some balls and do what you think is best.

I grow hair pretty much everywhere except my back(thank you God), and i shave it regularly. Nobody likes a hairy arse, except some bdsm gays! Whats the point of having muscles and tats if your gonna hide em under a fur coat.

cosigns

Back