Stable blood levels of steroids, desired . Why ?

Proof? Try it and see. There is little proof of the majority of our discussions on here. If it were proven wed just google it and move on :) For me......I bloat more when I pin higher volume less frequency on the same.dose of ai. Would this be the same for.everyone? NO
100mg test puts me at 1300 5 days after shot. Is this normal? NO
Just sharing my personal experience. Unfortunately I have no proof or I wouldve shared it :) Full disclosure bro ;)

I actually bloat more on long esters (like test e/c) in comparison with test prop for example( same test dosage ~50mg -EOD inject). What I also notice is that I make better gains on long esters ,so steady blood levels is better for gains, but regarding sides ,at least for me, it also gives more of those.

I actually bloat more on long esters (like test e/c) in comparison with test prop for example( same test dosage ~50mg -EOD inject). What I also notice is that I make better gains on long esters ,so steady blood levels is better for gains, but regarding sides ,at least for me, it also gives more of those.

Have you ever had issues dialing into your Ai with that heavy bloating? where you able to properly monitor it?

Have you ever had issues dialing into your Ai with that heavy bloating? where you able to properly monitor it?

Have you ever had issues dialing into your Ai with that heavy bloating? where you able to properly monitor it like it was asked above?

hope you can come back and asnwer these questions above.

OP......I am a little confused. You seem to be in favor of less stable test levels but then you admit when you have stable levels you bloat more and have better gains. So........wouldnt you want stable values so that you have better gains then try to control the bloat with ai?
Isn't the point of hormone abuse to gain muscle mass? And one last thing......and this seems to confuse many many people however.......more sides usually equals better gains, it's the reason we go with high test levels and control the sides. Of this were not the case then we would all take the lowest amount possible without sides. Our favorite side effect of high testosterone is increase in muscle mass :)

I guess my point is.....you have proven stable values to be better through your own personal experience. Guess this post was to see if others had a similar experience?

Best answer.......YES.....stable high values equal stable gains and a better chance of figuring out your ai dose for side management. There is no argument to the contrary. At least that I have ever seen. The only exception would be switching compounds to shock the body throughout a cycle. This is usually only e extensively done by pro mass monsters. For us rookies we use orals for a few weeks during our cycle to spike our levels and induce growth through shock to the body. This should only be done after executing several successful test only cycles.

Sorry for the rambling but I'm hoping to not only put OPs question to rest but to also inspire some new comments :)

Last edited:

whats up with your gains, how much?

Back