Short 4 week cycle Test Prop - first one

joh

done research for over a year and finally started my first cycle.
I am 37. 6.2", dieted down to 198. with 16% bf.
working out for 3 years. Seriously for last 2. Last year gained 26 pounds from 176 to 202 with couple of % of extra bf. all natural. was stuck at that weight for 4 last month. I am sure there is still room to grow naturally though I would like to reach my natural limit faster.
Prepping for the cycle I dropped 4 pounds of fat (1 inch on the waist) and probably some muscle too.
Eating clean.

want to do short cycles only. that's why using test prop. It acts fast and it is fast out of the system. Short shutdown. Easy recovery.
Will try to keep my gains with SARMS after.

Sterilized test prop in the oven for 40 minutes at 250 degrees. Did not put the needle in for venting. Did not want the BA to evaporate.

Cylcle
wk 1-4 : 150mg Test Prop(ethyl oleate) EOD
wk 2-4 : adex 0.25 EOD
wk 5-8 : Nolva 40, 30, 20 , 20
wk 2-8 : HCGenerate (from Need2)
wk 5-8 : SARMS 50mg ED (this one is still not sure. may start on week 8. Though since I think I can recover quickly I may actually start it at the start of PCT)

First left quad pin went in yesterday night. Smooth, aspirated, and shot. Hands were shaky a bit doing my first shot and the needle was going up and down.
The leg did not bother me much yesterday. Today I feel like someone kicked me in the quad. Pain feels like a bruised muscle, but I am not limping.

I'll update the log with the strength gains on my lifts and my weight gain progress.
Training 3 days a week. Using elements of DC training, less cardio and stretches.

Last edited:
couple of updates
pre cycle lifts (first set with max weight, consecutive sets I get fewer resps since pauses between sets are only 10-15 seconds):
Squat - 275 / 10 reps
Leg press - 810 / 12 reps
Dips - 15 (at 198lb own weight)
Pullups - 5 (at 198lb own weight)
Pull down - 170 / 12 reps
Tbar rows - 125 / 8 reps
Bench - 155 / 8 reps

the left quad was sore the next day after the shot, not crippling at all but quite unpleasant.
Second shot I started doing into left delt. I was calm and everything but my hands were shaking on their own and the needle was going in and out almost 5mm.... the aspiration screws it all up for me because I start shaking when aspiring. I said screw that I am not going to @#$% my delt. pulled it out, replaced the needle and shot into right glut. a bit shaky but alright. 24 hours later I get @#$%^& test flu.
I was in bed for a 3 hours. Had chills and everything. Well, I think I am lucky coz after taking 1 ibuprofen and purposefully sweating like crazy under the blanket for one hour I felt fine and actually had a good workout the next morning (which is today).

After research on test flu I found that it could be caused by the BA in the vial. I put a small pin in all my vials and baked them at 200F for 30 minutes. this supposed to take most of the BA out of the oil. I'll let you know how it goes.
today is my third pin.
I am not feeling much of the test effect yet. just the soreness and the test flu so far.

3rd pin yesterday in left glut. lets see how the absence of BA make it better. So far the soreness is the same. I hope the test flu does not come back.
I am up 2 pounds. Probably water since I did not take arimidex yet. If the added weight is bloat it is not really noticeable so I don't mind. I would probably start Arimidex next week.
I feel crappy and nauseous. Some headache. No motivation.

I definitely do not feel on. I had more libido and feeling of well being with HCGenerate. I hope this changes soon.
I had some weird negative dreams this night and I do not have dreams very often.
My pulse is up from normal 72 to 82 two days ago and now it is at 92.

my gear is good and from the trusted source, here is the link to the thread I posted here a while back.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...-prop-ethyl-oleate-atlas-pharma-canadian.html

Last edited:
Asking the vets - is the crap thats happening with me normal or unusual but possible or should i be worried?
I am 7 days into test prop cycle - 150 mg EOD. I feel drowsy all day. I stay in bed and dont want to get up. I got no appetite and when i eat i feel like puking.
My BP is ok at 127/70. My pulse is 90+ and should be 72. No strength and no motivation to do anything. Libido is no higher or lower than usual. No morning wood yet in the last 7 days since i started the cycle. I had it when i was on hcgenerate or even right before cycle start when i was taking D-aspartic acid.

So what the @&$# is it? And when is it gonna go away?
Answers appreciated. Thanks bros

Asking the vets - is the crap thats happening with me normal or unusual but possible or should i be worried?
I am 7 days into test prop cycle - 150 mg EOD. I feel drowsy all day. I stay in bed and dont want to get up. I got no appetite and when i eat i feel like puking.
My BP is ok at 127/70. My pulse is 90+ and should be 72. No strength and no motivation to do anything. Libido is no higher or lower than usual. No morning wood yet in the last 7 days since i started the cycle. I had it when i was on hcgenerate or even right before cycle start when i was taking D-aspartic acid.

So what the @&$# is it? And when is it gonna go away?
Answers appreciated. Thanks bros

I felt tired when I took Dbol (dianabol), I was sleeping all day long but it went away when I stop my 4 weeks on them but at the gym I was really tired and I could lift VERY HEAVY lol kinda strange

Last edited:
I felt tired when I took Dbol (dianabol), I was sleeping all day long but it went away when I stop my 4 weeks on them but at the gym I was really tired and I could lift VERY HEAVY lol kinda strange
thanks man , I guess this is just how my body reacts to test.

I am feeling better today.
I am at 202lb today, 4 lb up. All must be water. thought I am trying to drink a gallon a day.
my pulse is at 85 now. higher then usual 72 but lower than 94 I had for the last couple of days.

just pinned 4th time. Right Ventra Gluteral.
Not a lot of guys do that here so I will report how it goes.
weighted in at 205.5 lb .... that's 7.5 lb up from starting 8 days ago and 5.5 up from two days ago.
Today I took my first 0.25mg of arimidex. That gotta help me drop some of the water weight I put on.

I added 1/4 " to my bicep already.
I don't feel any bigger. I do feel better today though, not drowsy or bed-ridden.
Training tomorrow. Leg day.

have to say again that baking out the BA out of the vial REALLY helped. Before - the third day after the pin was the worst. Now the soreness is comparable to the second day which is very manageable. A couple of advils a day help a lot.
I feel that my energy is back now. Looking forward to the workout tomorrow.

I actually decided to extend it to 6 weeks. or 1 pin short of 6 weeks as that's how much my test prop will last me at 150mg EOD.

my weight is still 205.5 Lb this morning.

awesome workout yesterday. upped both the reps and weight on many exercises. so strength increase is apparent.
annoying thing - on leg press I could only do 6 reps at a time because my quads would cramp on 6th rep. I went to 12 reps at this weight (810lb) last time I did leg press.
nips are sensitive already. will up the a-dex to 0.5 EOD.

Ventra glut injection spot is on par with glut or even marginally less sore. Easier to inject too as you don't have to twist all the way back. Tonight will pin my left ventra glut

weight is at 206lb
I feel alright, don't feel on or whatever, just normal.

Last edited:
This is a great thread bro, keep me posted on how you feel, I will be runing a prop cycle soon and your thread is a great help. good luck

This is a great thread bro, keep me posted on how you feel, I will be runing a prop cycle soon and your thread is a great help. good luck

you got it bro. I'll keep them posts coming. I more so - I will not finish this with the end of the cycle. I will update through post cycle therapy (pct) and a month or two after just to let everyone interested what I gained and what I lost after.

Just pinned left ventra glut. getting steadier now no anxiety shaky hands any more. easier to pin. not having to twist all the way to gluts helps. Ventra gluts are great injection spots.

Weight is 208. thats 2lb up from yesterday. and 10 lb up from my starting weight of 198lb 8 days ago.

Took 0.5 of arimidex. want to drop excess water and fix the sensitive nips.

pulse is at 86 still high. never goes below 80 during the day.

not hornier than I usually am, not more aggressive or feeling ON. so all is pretty level now. just bigger :)

and yeah, after super workout today nothing is sore at all today so the recovery is awesome.
eating clean. I have not added any fat.

Ok looks like a-dex is working. Nips less sensitive and my weight is down to 205.5 from 208. So i lost 2.5lb of water. I was supposed to do a workout tonite but couldnt make it. Will workout tomorrow in AM.

weight is still at 205.5
bicep measured at 15 inch ... 0.5 inch up from 14.5 before cycle.
shoulders added 1 inch
chest added 1 inch

so far so good

dropped 1% bf (using NAVY formula of neck and waist measurements)

balls are getting smaller, I can call them nuts now.

Just received HCGenerate and unleashed. Will start taking them to get free test up and to get my balls back.
will let you know how that goes.

Last edited:
weight has gone down to 204.5 and now is climbing back up. I am at 205 now. I hope that most of my water has dropped. nips feel better too.

I started taking HCGenerate and Unleashed two days ago.
all I can say is @#$%!!!! My balls dropped back to normal from being 1/4 or 1/3 shrunk which is what I took HCGenerate for. I did not expect this to happen so fast. I remember when I ran HCGenerate without gear it took me two weeks to start noticing the effects of raised test levels.
I attribute my morning wood to Unleashed. Somehow prop does not give me the ON feeling and constant wood I hear about.

My strength is up.
I did 900LB leg presses yesterday (90lb up) for 10 reps. I only stopped at 10 coz my quads cramped up, but I had more in me.

I had a BAD back pump pain from T-bars and had to resort to leg presses instead of deadlifts. I could barely walk leaving the gym. Had to sit down for about 15 minutes to feel reasonably alright.

just started my second vial.

and yeah ... I hate pinning gluts - so uncomfortable. I had to re-pin 3 times last time. first time my hands were so shaky from being in awkward position that I saw blood coming out into the syringe (and yes I did aspirate and it was air bubbles). I changed the needle, re-pinned and when aspirating the needle came out more than half of the way, cant comfortably twist that much and as such could not keep it steady. Said fuck it and pulled it, changed the needle again and pinned third time. all was fine more or less. now I got a swelling/lump a size of larger than a golf ball that is slowly going away.
today I said screw it and pinned my right quad. Haven't pinned it before but very comfortable and steady.
My favorite spot right now is quad (so convenient) and ventra glut (convenient enough and pretty much no soreness).

Last edited:
what the hell i thought there was supposed to be minimal or no sides in the very beginning of a cycle. i was planning on doing my first cycle and run it for 3 weeks. how bad was ur case of sore nips? part of the reason i wanted to do short cycles was so i didnt have to spend alot of money on ancillaries cuz im kinda broke now

what the hell i thought there was supposed to be minimal or no sides in the very beginning of a cycle. i was planning on doing my first cycle and run it for 3 weeks. how bad was ur case of sore nips? part of the reason i wanted to do short cycles was so i didnt have to spend alot of money on ancillaries cuz im kinda broke now
everyone reacts differently to the same AAS so you may or may not experience what I do.
I would not start a cycle without adex or aromasin etc. the sensitive nips worried me but now the problem is no more and i will get back down to .25 EOD of A-dex.

my weight was 207 at the end of the day yesterday. that's up 2 lb in one day.
I am up 9lb from beginning of the cycle 14 days ago.

Had a @#$%^& test flu again this morning at 5AM. Was cold if I tried to move and sweating under the blanket. Could not fall asleep. I was about 80% ok at 7AM when I had to get up and go to work.

The right quad shot from 2 days ago is sore. Now my both quads and both ventra gluts been shot at least once and I will rotate the 4 spots.
I will not shoot gluts anymore. can not twist that much.

I'll hit the gym later tonight.

I am at 208 now. That's 10lb up from 2 weeks ago when I started.

Re-appearing and lingering flu like symptoms suck BIG TIME.

i got to be honest lm taking prop atm and mix of cyp and enan and gaining 10lbs in 2 wks sounds like 80% water. i gained that in 5 weeks obviously people react diff to juice but thats big gains for 2 weeks.

Back