short prop blast while on TRT

bigggdoggg

I'm currently on 100mg cypionate a week for my TRT protocol. I also am taking 400iu HCG 2x week to keep my fertility I'm curious about blasting while on TRT. Thinking in the future to run a short 6 week cycle of test prop 75-100mg EOD and give myself 2-3 weeks to get my levels down before I do labs that's my doctor orders.looking for some input.

I would leave yourself more than 2-3 weeks. On paper it should be enough time, but trust me in that there can be complications in getting back to normal levels.

I get labs every 3 months do over only got 12 weeks to work with do if I extended it to 8 I'd have 4 weeks to get to normal. Also what are sine good supplements for liver & BP to keep them in line.

I get labs every 3 months do over only got 12 weeks to work with do if I extended it to 8 I'd have 4 weeks to get to normal. Also what are sine good supplements for liver & BP to keep them in line.

You can always cancel an appt if needed. But try to get your doc to see you once every 6 or 12 months. 4 times a year is excessive unless you are just starting TRT.

Liver: take 1000mg a NAC daily.

BP: You need an Aromatase Inhibitor. Arimidex or Aromasin work well.

For dosage, I would make it worth your while. Take 100mg daily of the prop.

Since this is your first blast, I would also recommend using Raloxifene the whole time. Dialing in your AI dosage can be a little tricky so it is nice to have an insurance policy against gyno.

Ya I'm still newer to TRT so I'm still going more often. By the time I run this it will most likely be less frequent. Ya I guess being on trt I'm already shut down so bumping the dose a little wouldn't hurt. I'm just making sure I keep my boys still going with the hcg due to wanting another kid in a few years.

Back