shortness of breath from t3?

yes i get it with a good brand from europe. i get it even without exercise at 50mcg/day. some of the side effects include heart oppression, heart palpitations, irregular heart beat, shortness of breath, etc.

im currently not using any and dont plan to use much again in the future. i just dont want to mess around with my thyroid like i did when i was younger. on a good brand of thyroid, i will burn more calories with the same diet or can get away with eating a little worse. i was never on more than 4 or 5 weeks at a time. still, it does not replace a strict diet and cardio routine. i have tried it with and without diet/cardio.

KRS-One said:
how are your results? and how long have you been on, and plan on staying using it?

today is my fifth day, nothing really as of now. Im planning on going 4-5 weeks.

never noticed it, even at 100mcg per day, but that being said, i doubt I'll use it again, too much mass lost

no shortness of breath...night sweats...
loss of some strength..but t3/clen is the greatest
fat burner i have ever had..........and i have tried them all

i play alot of soccer and have noticed i can barley catch a breath while running after like 5 mins my fitness was allways have decend cud run for full match now struggle to run for 10 mins fs my dosage started at 50mcg and went up to 175mcg which i suppose is very high,

Are you trying to have a heart attack? If you play a lot of soccer, you have no reason being on T3. That's insane.

Back