Should I do a cycle or just be patient?

OPisnotaphaggot

I already posted this in the regular forum, but most guys don't seem to know much about a proper cycle and dosage for women. So here's the ?
I'm a 32y/o powerlifter, and I'm frustrated with my lack of progress recently. I've been lifting 3 years, specifically powerlifting 1.5. None of my 3 lifts have really gone up much over the past 10 months. I don't know if I should just be patient or just do a cycle. I don't know if I've reached my 'genetic potential' or if that's not even possible in only 3 years. I came very close to toataling elite in my old weight class, about 6 months ago. Now I'm 10 lbs heavier and I've only improved one lift and not even that much.
So I was considering maybe a low dose test and anavar cycle. I've also read about MGF, and it sounds good, but I'm not sure if you can take it alone or if its one of those things that only really works if used with test. Also,for anavar to work do I need to take test with it? Someone else suggested SARMS. What are yalls thoughts on this?
My goal is to gain more strenght without gaining weight. If I gain a little it's ok, but I don't want to move up another weight class. I'm already around 156-8 at 5'2, around 20-22% bf. I don't care that much about side effects, I just want to lift more.
Thanks in advance.

I must've missed your thread in the regular forum, and I'm certainly not like "most guys" :)

First thing to talk about is your training programme.
What does your current training routine look like? Is their any sort of periodization going on? Are you using any of the well known PL programmes ie westside, etc?

IMO if you've only been dedicated to PL for 1.5 years then you should hold off on cycling for the time being - but certainly spend it researching so that in 6 months, 1 year, etc when you do decide to cycle, you have the knowledge to be able to do so.

The main compounds you should be looking at are anadrol, primo and anavar - forget about everything else.
Test & MGF are not suitable for a woman's first cycle (a VERY low dose of test later on can be considered) and sarms wont be suitable for your goal of maximising your strength.

Anavar is ideal for your first cycle, starting at a low dose of 5-10mg per day, the strength gains wont be too dramatic but it will allow you to assess how you react to steroids, the side effects your most susceptible to, etc.
Be aware that MANY UGLs sell bunk var (its actually dbol) so you will need to do plenty of research before hand.

Primo is another suitable option with dosing of up to 50mg being common among women I know.

Anadrol would be my recommendation and is the one I hear the most positive stories on from women who cycle for performance. It can be taken at 25mg per day and have a side effect profile equal to that of var at 5-10mg but with much better results as far as strength is concerned.

I used to do Westside, then did a peaking program before a meet, then went back to Westside, things weren't going so well, then I went to a different gym and got on another program. Nothing has improved on this program. I don't know if that's the problem, but tbh I don't like this program. I don't think it works for me. It works for other ppl in the gym but honestly I don't really give a shit about that. I'm there for me. Fuck those ppl. I kinda want to go back to my Westside, but I don't think I should keep going from program to program. I'm trying to figure out if that's the issue or if I've just hit my 'genetic potential' and I need to figure out how to get past it. What do people do when that happens? Is that when they start using to get over that wall? Do I need to just accept that everyone who actually lifts real weight is on something or has been on something at some point? Is it naive and stupid of me to think I could do it natty?
What if I just did research for the next 6 months, and if I still suck at lifting and still think taking the bike ride is what needs to be done, then do it? Maybe that's a good idea.. I just don't know if I should wait that long, I feel like I'm wasting time by lifting for no gains and no progress.

Back