Should I finish up my Test E Cycle with 4 weeks of Dbol?

copaseet

I am on my last 4 weeks of Test E @ 500mg per week, (total 12).... are there any con's to finishing up with 4 weeks of DBOL?

Extra gains.. A heap of extra water, which will lead to even more strength gains. Make sure you up your AI dose though, dbol aromatises like a mofo. Is this your first cycle?

I would say that at the end off a cycle you are far better off running either tbol or var, as it is better to solidify gains and harden up at the end to get that insanely shredded look. If you keep a low bf like i do year round and happen to have great genetics like i do as far as gear reaction then you'll still get vascular and shredded, but the sad truth is that most bros aren't as lucky as i am. It's better than nothing, but for next time try something that won't bloat you at the end and save the dbol for the kick start. Just make sure the ai is dialed in.

It s personal choice. Remember even a 100 percent recovery will not leave you on the invincible euphoria of a good cycle OK...

All points made are good ones. However as indicated with the high aromatizing nature of dbol the high you experience will may lead to a worse feeling when you stop ALL compounds as the dbol will pass through your bladder and along with it the strength good feelings...etc.

I only point this out because you have to decide. I m to mental and subject to depression and mood swings to drop off 500 mg test AND dbol at once. U may have the mental fortitude to do so...I do not.

Trying to look out for you.

Good luck

Choice IMOP. Two schools of thought here.

Example: I'm an ectomorph and I am most definitely going to loose the water and lean out. I can't hold that Big Bulky look. I gave up. So I keep a VERY defined and vascular look. So if you are going to lean whether it be natural or by effort no sense. IMOP it will be then be wasted. So I use it in the beginning 4 or even 6 weeks as a kicker and a weight gainer to lift a little heavier. In some cases just mass moves mass. So more mass you have (weight) more you might lift during cycle and thus maybe better gains in strength and size.

The other as stated can give you a more exciting finish and allow you to lift a bit heavier after cycle.

It s personal choice. Remember even a 100 percent recovery will not leave you on the invincible euphoria of a good cycle OK...

All points made are good ones. However as indicated with the high aromatizing nature of dbol the high you experience will may lead to a worse feeling when you stop ALL compounds as the dbol will pass through your bladder and along with it the strength good feelings...etc.

I only point this out because you have to decide. I m to mental and subject to depression and mood swings to drop off 500 mg test AND dbol at once. U may have the mental fortitude to do so...I do not.

Trying to look out for you.

Good luck

Im mental as well and manic, will save it as a kick start to the next cycle!

Im mental as well and manic, will save it as a kick start to the next cycle!

I guess you've read that I am Bi-Polar type I, so that's mental.

FYI: When I was young they just called it manic - depression.

For you ad anyone else who need to know a short definition of B-P. Both poles north manic, south depression. Many don't know how it became to be titled bi-polar. The extreme of both poles with the equator as the medium or level. Everyone swings a little hyper and a little sad, things happen and they go some degrees of happiness and energetic up and then south, sadness, upset depressed.

Bi-Polar is living most all the time with mania or depressed to a big abnormal degree (degrees). Sometime level.

Last edited:
I guess you've read that I am Bi-Polar type I, so that's mental.

FYI: When I was young they just called it manic - depression.

For you ad anyone else who need to know a short definition of B-P. Both poles north manic, south depression. Many don't know how it became to be titled bi-polar. The extreme of both poles with the equator as the medium or level. Everyone swings a little hyper and a little sad, things happen and they go some degrees of happiness and energetic up and then south, sadness, upset depressed.

Bi-Polar is living most all the time with mania or depressed to a big abnormal degree (degrees). Sometime level.

i have BP as well... manic one minute, the pits another... like ive said on a different post, Test has been the best anti depressant ive ever taken... and ive taken alot, keeps me more stable then effexor, wellbutrin, prozac, lithium etc.

I used dbol as a bridge to pct on my first cycle and it was fine. Yea I felt like shit for like 2 or 3 days and slept for like 15 hours a day(still made it to gym, but not work), but after a couple days it goes away. I would recommend it, finish strong

Personally I would, Giver hell the last 4 weeks watch sodium and maybe adjust your AI and up the cals a bit or just the protien intake...if you got it why not...than fight like hell to keep what you gained off the dbol at the end to hold on to the gains you made. JMO Or save it for the next cycle...

Also since dbol has a short half life you can run it right up to the night before you start pct, which means your levels stay high right until you pct... Seems like a good idea to me

Back