Should i go into a beach trip still on Cycle or on PCT

Augusto9529

Hi guys, im new here. But im being reading this forum from a long time and always find the anwers im looking for.
A little bit about me: Im 20 years old, im being lifting for almost 6 years. When i first started i was weighting 105lbs at 5´6feet !! i will post the pic above, currently im weighting 156 pounds at a 13 bf%. The kind of training program im being doing is Matt Ogus style, for the one who doesnt know, its a modify slomov progression in the main lifts and accesory work in a higher rep range. The nutrition part, its weel covered i was eating 3100 kcal wich is 600 kcal over my maintance of 2500 kcal. Im studing Nutrition in college, the next if everything goes weel i ll have my degree. So antropometric measure and the eating part i think its being covered.

Well to the chase, i recently did a test c cycle of 300mg a week for 10weeks with 30mg of dbol the first 4 weeks, 2 weeks after last pin i start pct with only nolva at 40/40/20/20, for week 2 of Pct i felt complety normal. Mantain all my weight and even seemed to gain a little more. But here its the deal, 4 weeks after my pct was over a beach trip with my friends came along. So i got 10 weeks left for the beach trip, and i did the most impulsive and stupid thing i could ever did. I sart juicing again, so current cycle 10 weeks of test e at 500mg per week, 50mg of anadrol 50 for the first 3 weeks and winstrol for last 4 weeks at 60mg every day. The goal was to cut fat to 10% or low mantaining all my muscle mass and even gaining some. Im an extremly hard gainer, at 3000 kcal i was barely gaining weight, and i was loosing fat. So i was pretty afraid of loosing all my new mucle during the cut. So for cutting i low to 2800 kcal, then every week i will low another 200 kcal until i get to 2200, then i will maint the calories for 3 weeks, and the last 4 weeks i was planning to carb cycle. The whole idea was a 10 weeks cycle, the 2 weeks we need to wait for ester to leave the body i ll be on my trip, mantaining my size, the veins, the definition even not sleeping much and no eating very well, came back and do the PCT and take a long time off. But the trip date was move 15 days after the original and now i dont know that the fuck do.
Firts option: carry on with the cycle like i was planning, and go to the trip and do my first 2 weeks of pct there, with all the catabolism to the roof, and the low libido. Wich may or may not occur.
Second option: Do an 8 weeks cycle, and go to the trip in my second and third week of pct when i might feel better. On top of that in the book "Building the perfect beast" by L.Rea said that a cycle must be 8 weeks top because the myosine,(wich its an hormone that prevents mucle building) will start to raise at that point and you will see little to none gains the weeks after unless you up the dose or through a really hard compound like tren. Also said that the body always trys to mantain omeothasis, so the more raise anabolism the more will raise the catabolic hormone to mantain homeostasis. This response of the body start at 6-8weeks mark, the cortisol will be very high to adequate to the high anabolism, but when you stop the compounds the cortisol it still really high and the anabolism is really low and in the mid time you thaht takes to get back to homeosthasis you loose pretty much a lot. Thats moves us to the third option.
Third option: Do a 12 weeks cycle , raising the dose of test and throwing an high anabolic compounds, being shot down longer, dont loose anything on the trip. But when i get back risking loosing everything and a hard recovery. On top of my negligent short peroid between cycles.

Well guys thats my problem, i wish you can help.

Much love from Argentina

Pics:
This pic its before i got in to the gym and after, but before my cycle.
10394102_10206476839863087_1030188442180031288_n.jpg

imag

This a bigger one from early this year

11139413_10206927382566373_8368407168336740508_n.jpg

imag

This is from week 7 of the test cycle with one hell of a lighting hahaha.
11836625_10207823311404034_1732312299754668414_n.jpg

subir fotos gratis

Ill be posting more pics from the cycle and after pct, but i got them on my cel.

Back