should i have sex with my roommate

Your reply should have been "only if I can tongue punch your fart box"

Curb your Enthusiasm is the knockoff of Seinfeld and is actually a great show.
You just earned some serious green. I had just sucked up a mouthful of water, and fought every instinct imaginable to hose my desk down with a spray of water and laughter!

Tongue punch your fart box...LOL. :laugh:

I'm 21 and I know, its from Friends, My mom used to always watch that shit when I was younger, and she used to always say that exact scene in a weird voice. I still say that to my girl sometimes but she has no clue what its from and i have never explained it to her.
Now I feel really old. I've been doing my best Joey impression to the 19 and 23 year olds at the gym front desk (out of jest), and now realize that they probably have zero clue what I'm talking about. :eek:

So, the question becomes; are they giggling (they do it back!) because they get it, and appreciate the humor - or is it just humoring the guy that weighs more than all three of them combined? :wiggle:

You just earned some serious green. I had just sucked up a mouthful of water, and fought every instinct imaginable to hose my desk down with a spray of water and laughter!

Tongue punch your fart box...LOL. :laugh:

Now I feel really old. I've been doing my best Joey impression to the 19 and 23 year olds at the gym front desk (out of jest), and now realize that they probably have zero clue what I'm talking about. :eek:

So, the question becomes; are they giggling (they do it back!) because they get it, and appreciate the humor - or is it just humoring the guy that weighs more than all three of them combined? :wiggle:

I would assume they have no clue what you are in fact doing lol. Probably just to humor you to be honest.

My mom was only 35 when she passed away and she would be 39 now so that's still not old.

The younger girls of this day and age are so brainless and ditzy its scary, makes me not even want kids honestly.

Just make them call you daddy and always greet them by calling them princess :laugh3: maybe you can get all 3 or atleast 2/3 :3some:? lol

Last edited:
Mmmmm, foursome.

As much as I like to think I'm a stud, and would likely educate them - I just don't know what I'd do with all that going on at once! Wouldn't complain though! :agreed:

Makes sense, I'm turning 40 pretty soon myself. :)

Mmmmm, foursome.

As much as I like to think I'm a stud, and would likely educate them - I just don't know what I'd do with all that going on at once! Wouldn't complain though! :agreed:

I have never had one but i would imagine it would be awesome. Just bend one over while you watch the other two play, then they can tap in like they do in wrestling and you just rotate to keep it fresh lmfao.

I just recently had my first semi-threesome experience. Took my girl over to this chicks house that we met, she was 27 but fine as hell, she had a pole in her living room she turned out the lights and turned on some strobe lights and music they both undressed as she tried to teach my girl how to pole dance. So fucking hot. :eek:

Then i followed them to the bedroom and watched them play for a while, sadly i couldn't join in because the girl had a boyfriend who wasn't there and she said she loved him and wanted to respect him. :wallbash: but i still enjoyed watching and getting some secret video, but it was so dark in the room you cant really see anything.

I have never had one but i would imagine it would be awesome. Just bend one over while you watch the other two play, then they can tap in like they do in wrestling and you just rotate to keep it fresh lmfao.

I just recently had my first semi-threesome experience. Took my girl over to this chicks house that we met, she was 27 but fine as hell, she had a pole in her living room she turned out the lights and turned on some strobe lights and music they both undressed as she tried to teach my girl how to pole dance. So fucking hot. :eek:

Then i followed them to the bedroom and watched them play for a while, sadly i couldn't join in because the girl had a boyfriend who wasn't there and she said she loved him and wanted to respect him. :wallbash: but i still enjoyed watching and getting some secret video, but it was so dark in the room you cant really see anything.

Also the girl was smaller and more petite than my girl, she was fit too and she could do every damn thing imaginable on that pole, climbed all the way to the top, turn upside down, spin, etc.

I got high (which i didnt want to do i prefer to be in control and sometimes i have panic attacks in sketchy situations that i cannot control) I started tripping out a little bit while we where in the bedroom, only because i felt left out and it was almost like i got jealous but i wasn't really jealous, it was hard to explain. I felt like a damn pussy but i couldn't stop tripping out, i didn't say anything because i didn't want to ruin it for them.

It was a combination of the music,the situation, the fact that we hardly knew this girl at all, i wasn't allowed to join in, and of course me smoking some good pot which a rarely do. Everything felt so unreal lmao.

Last edited:
Mmmmm, foursome.

while your at it, take it to the next level and get a couple of midgets and a cambodian and throw them into the mix.

Making out with another person is still making out with another person, regardless of whether or not they have a penis. Pretty shitty to keep you from joining in, but I guess some guys would be happy just to watch. :)

while your at it, take it to the next level and get a couple of midgets and a cambodian and throw them into the mix.

If and ONLY IF they happen to be circus clowns on top of being Cambodian midgets.

...Otherwise, that just ruins the fantasy! :spin:

so we've been hooking up 2 nights in a row. she didnt let me fuck either night. but yesterday she told me "i dont want this to be some casual thing when u come home drunk and hook up with me. if were gonna keep doing this i dont want it casual."

so we've been hooking up 2 nights in a row. she didnt let me fuck either night. but yesterday she told me "i dont want this to be some casual thing when u come home drunk and hook up with me. if were gonna keep doing this i dont want it casual."

Come on man, this is where you tell her that you feel she's special and you want to see only her. BAM! Poon city's gates open, and it's business as usual. She just wants to call you her boyfriend; typical price of admission for chicks as they don't want to be a "slut". ;)

I have to question your level of game man.
The fact that she called you out on the casual thing suggests the pickup scene isn't for you (not to mention the fact that you said she "wants it", had 2 nights with her & still nothing).

At this point you can either get serious with her (terrible idea if your roommates) or cut your losses and move on.

Come on man, this is where you tell her that you feel she's special and you want to see only her. BAM! Poon city's gates open, and it's business as usual. She just wants to call you her boyfriend; typical price of admission for chicks as they don't want to be a "slut". ;)
i would normally have no problem bullshitting her a little bit but i cant. i fucking live with her. what happens next week if i wanna bring a girl home but i live with my "girlfriend" ?

I have to question your level of game man.
The fact that she called you out on the casual thing suggests the pickup scene isn't for you (not to mention the fact that you said she "wants it", had 2 nights with her & still nothing).

At this point you can either get serious with her (terrible idea if your roommates) or cut your losses and move on.
"the pickup scene" ? lol what are you even talking about? her being my roommate is whats making the whole thing complicated, and everyone here assuming that i live in america and that this girls american is also making it complicated. where i come from, there is no such thing really as "casual hookups". its a rare thing to find. and definitely not if you live with the person.

If you like her enough then you can make her your GF. But then you would be living with your GF and at your age and so early on in your new relationship living together is prob a bad idea. If you like her alot and wanna see it progress consider talking to her about that first. See what she thinks, if she wants it to be long term as well then figure out what to do together. Maybe you will have to find another place to live and she will have to find another roommate ( preferably a girl this time cause she has a habit of trying to hook up with male roomates :) )

i would normally have no problem bullshitting her a little bit but i cant. i fucking live with her. what happens next week if i wanna bring a girl home but i live with my "girlfriend" ?

"the pickup scene" ? lol what are you even talking about? her being my roommate is whats making the whole thing complicated, and everyone here assuming that i live in america and that this girls american is also making it complicated. where i come from, there is no such thing really as "casual hookups". its a rare thing to find. and definitely not if you live with the person.

You don't bring other girls home, problem solved. It's been awhile since I was playing the game, but the first rule of chasing tail was to NEVER bring them to your place, unless you you thought it was going somewhere.

You have already made it known to her that you're interested, she IS interested - you just either have to play the game and accept the risks, or deals with living with ass you can't have.

By the way, I don't care what country you live in - random hookups happen EVERYWHERE. The only difference being that some countries have less social stigma associated with it than others. The US is actually pretty high on that stigma list too; we were founded by religious zealots after all. ;)

Note: Don't you think that she asked you to move in for a reason? Might want to think about that, and possible consequences of ignoring her to bring other ladies home. Just sayin'.

If you like her enough then you can make her your GF. But then you would be living with your GF and at your age and so early on in your new relationship living together is prob a bad idea. If you like her alot and wanna see it progress consider talking to her about that first. See what she thinks, if she wants it to be long term as well then figure out what to do together. Maybe you will have to find another place to live and she will have to find another roommate ( preferably a girl this time cause she has a habit of trying to hook up with male roomates :) )
i agree. like i normally dont mind testing things out and going out on a few dates, but for example if one of us decides that its not gonna work.. we're still going back to the same house. and also the age thing we are soo young i'm 22 she's only turning 19 in february. thats too young to live with your girlfriend. living with your girlfriend is basically being married.

Note: Don't you think that she asked you to move in for a reason? Might want to think about that, and possible consequences of ignoring her to bring other ladies home. Just sayin'.
she didnt ask me to move on. she basically said "just cause im a girl and i live with you doesnt make me your toy you play with when you're drunk". then she went on to say "if we're gonna keep doing this i dont want it to be casual". so fuck that. im not gonna dive head first not only into a relationship but into a relationship with a girl i live with. im too young and handsome for this shit

she didnt ask me to move on. she basically said "just cause im a girl and i live with you doesnt make me your toy you play with when you're drunk". then she went on to say "if we're gonna keep doing this i dont want it to be casual". so fuck that. im not gonna dive head first not only into a relationship but into a relationship with a girl i live with. im too young and handsome for this shit
famous last words.....

Back