Should I include dbol or tbol with test for my first cycle ?

Shaurya

Age - 22
Weight - 160 lbs
height - 5'9

So I planned my first cycle after dropping 25 lbs of fat

1-12 weeks 500mg Testosterone Enanthate (weekly)
1-12 weeks 10-20mg Aromasin every other day
1-12 weeks 250iu HCG twice a week

PCT:

12-16 weeks 20mg Tamoxifen every day
12-16 weeks 50mg Clomid every day

Now I was a quite dumb teenager and I ran a dbol only cycle when I was 16 ( took 3 months to recover from that stupidity )

But should I include T-bol or d-bol with my cycle or just run it Test only ? Just to jump start for 4 weeks only. nothing longer.

YOur way to young to light to cycle yet son. 2 inches shorter and about 50 plus pounds lighter than I. Get to 185 in 2 years and I ll write ur whole next year of AAS use and lift s and diet for you.

grilled chicken and venison with vegs 3x a day only. I work out 4x a week

thats good protein for sure mate. but I would up it to 5 times per day if you want to add mass. what workout routine did you utilize to drop 25 lbs?

Last edited:
CARBS =GLYCOGEN=STORED ENERGY=INTENSITY=MUSCLE TEAR DOWN then protein too.
AAS simply increase a muscle s ability to store more and use protein s building blocks, amino acids to then grow. AAS help but..
It s quick but it s puff daddy.
Meat takes years.

Don t bail cuz u can t have both Poke Mon cards...fuk even my 10 yr old know s if he wait s 1/2 the time I say and put s fkn EFFORT into w ever. He will get what he wants. I m a sucker for hard work, merciless for instant gratis I-phone milinieal s need for now now now.
My avi s 22 and in 3 month s w a lil Avar went from hot chick to diamond cutter body w my help cuz she listen s work s hard and write s down what I say and live s this shit-boy.

1. Way too young. Stick to diet and exercise. Your hormones are still high. But this never sinks in with impatient young folks.

2. Test only for your first cycle to determine how your body reacts to different compounds.

as impatient as the youth are, if you do proceed, eat, eat and then eat, make a big ass plate of food and put it bedside before you go to sleep and wake up around midnight and eat like the beast you want to be. dont forget to workout and log it all.

If I am being honest. I am not gonna be in college by that age and I wont be able to flaunt that figure to those cute sorority girls

thats good protein for sure mate. but I would up it to 5 times per day if you want to add mass. what workout routine did you utilize to drop 25 lbs?

I actually had a calorie deficit diet with hevy workouts. plus I carry my calculus and chemistry books with a giant laptop and walk all day from class to class in Univ. So I actually try to remain active throughout the day

I agree with the fact that your too young bro. But if your dead set and going to make the choice to run a cycle then be do it right and run test only. You have been on this site long enough to know the pros and cons at your age...aka the dangers. You have been around long enough to do the research. Its your body tho my suggestion is to wait, Your gonna do what your gonna do at the end of the day.

I actually had a calorie deficit diet with hevy workouts. plus I carry my calculus and chemistry books with a giant laptop and walk all day from class to class in Univ. So I actually try to remain active throughout the day
what does carrying a calculus and chemistry book have to do with losing weight, get serious and answer appletons question.

Your planned cycle is a little off. Nevermind your age and stats, if your going to cycle now nobody can stop you. All we can do is guide you.

If you're planning on using aromasin, it needs to be every day. It has a very short half life. Bloodwork mid cycle will let you know if your dialed in. Don't stop using hcg and ai at the end of your cycle. Run it up to pct. Btw, you want to start your pct about 3 weeks after last pin not the very next week.

I would suggest reading through the ology faq's thread. It has all the info on first cycles and what couls potentially happen cycling at your age.

3 meals per day isn't going to cut it. No matter what your goals are, 3 meals per day is obsolete. 6 meals per day would be more optimal. If you need diet advice, 3j is the diet guy on here and has had a lot of success with members and pics to prove it. I would go the diet route first. Without a good diet in order, gear would be a waste of money...

Back