Should I run it another 4 weeks?

Thors Hammer

Alright heres the deal. I had 2 10ml bottles of Sustanon (sust). At 500 mg a weeks, and 250mgs per ml, the things should've lasted me 5 weeks a piece, giving me a 10 week cycle. Well at eod injections I think that little bit left in the screw off tip on BD pins, has added up to almost a ml lost. It could ve been underfilled also, but point is what I thought was 10 weeks of test is now only going to be 8 weeks. So heres my question, should I pick up another and run a 12 week cycle? This is my first cycle, 5 weeks in, up 19lbs.
Also part 2 of the question, could I switch over to cyp or enth for the last 4 or 5 weeks, and everything pretty much stay the same?
Fucking eod SUCKS, and with a switch I could do like monday-thursday injections, and save my ass some pain. T

1) I would, yes.
2) You should better have used test enan all along. You can use Sustanon (sust) with longer intervals or switch to the cyp, but better is to stay with a consistent protocol. But it's not THAT bad if you decide to go with enan/cyp.

19lbs in 8 weeks is great.

One thing to keep in mind, time on = time off (in general). You will be able to start your next cycle a lot quicker if you run an 8 weeks cyle than a 12 week cycle. Also I don't really see you putting on a lot more weight in 4 weeks.

However, 4 more weeks won't hurt at all and if you feel like it go ahead.

I was just siting here thinking about my next cycle, and its timing to peak me for the summer months, and I started thinking about my post cycle therapy (pct) and time off. Eight weeks on, how long you suggest off? Another 8 weeks? or 8 weeks AFTER wrap up of post cycle therapy (pct)?

Thors Hammer said:
I was just siting here thinking about my next cycle, and its timing to peak me for the summer months, and I started thinking about my post cycle therapy (pct) and time off. Eight weeks on, how long you suggest off? Another 8 weeks? or 8 weeks AFTER wrap up of post cycle therapy (pct)?

Time on should equal time off, includng post cycle therapy (pct).

so 12 weeks off in total, if you stop at 8 weeks.

Back