Should I stop or keep Going?

jjrapstar

40 yrs old
6'0 220 lbs
TRT since 2009

I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) 200mg and on my third "Blast" of 400 mg week. Not much, but it usually works for me.

I am at the beginning of week 5 of a ten week blast. I have not been eating nearly what I should and I have been sick the last week. I have only gained 5 pounds...it's my diet.

Question: Should I stop now, take a break, save what I have, and start over fresh when I have the money to feed myself like a man for 10 weeks?

or

Should I continue the remaining 5 1/2 weeks and increase my caloric intake over the next 5?

Appreciate any input.

even if you "feed yourself like a man" on cycle if you go back to eating not "like a man" when you go off you'll just shrink back down eventually. you should have diet ready before you use gear. thats for sure.

if you don't have enough money to eat right then you shouldn't have enough money to buy gear.

I understand that...I had plenty to start with. Wouldn't have done so otherwise; unfortunately some emergencies came up. The "feeding myself like a man" was comedic sarcasm. I eat plenty normally.

Now that we are past that...my question is the same....should I take a break and start up later or should I continue (upping my calories) and see what happens over the next 5 weeks?

Putting everything aside. Aslong as you are eating more than 2000 cal you will have some gains may be very very minor but you will. Now you should be around 3000-3500 but like said earlier if you go off that eating habit during and after your PCT you will lose most of it.

SO for you answer yes you can continue because if you are 5 weeks in the Test has already been in your system for way too long stoping now wont do you no good. Continue ont do you any bad just you wont notice noticeable gains.

IMO Keep trucking....:startrek:

Back