Should me and my wife try out for the biggest loser?

AARONHARRISON

We were talking about it. We are both overweight. Although not as overweight as the fatsos on that show. How do they let themselves get like that?

Do you think we should attempt to try out anyway? My wife wants us too but considering we are the skinny of the fat I dont' know.

its never too late to become fatter and prepare the show for next year!

i'll support you. Maybe you local macdonald can support you aswel, you should ask?

Young AARON... take the time to fix all diet and good training...

and you will get on!

We were talking about it. We are both overweight. Although not as overweight as the fatsos on that show. How do they let themselves get like that?

Do you think we should attempt to try out anyway? My wife wants us too but considering we are the skinny of the fat I dont' know.[/QUO
aaron you are not ok,are you?

Do you think we should attempt to try out anyway? My wife wants us too but considering we are the skinny of the fat I dont' know.

to me you already won,you really are the biggest loser I know! congrats!

No shame mate!! You may be fat but if you ask me, you dont need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as youve got balls, bigger than afew of the other members on this forum I should imagine.

to me you already won,you really are the biggest loser I know! congrats!

You're a jerk. I happen to be alot skinnier than those guys on the biggest loser and would probably not even make the show. If I ever did make it, won the money and got in great shape I would throw it in your pitbull looking face!

No shame mate!! You may be fat but if you ask me, you dont need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as youve got balls, bigger than afew of the other members on this forum I should imagine.

Hah!! Thank you! My balls are actually a decent size. I am overweight but I have lost 12 pounds so I'm on the road to perfections!!!

You're a jerk. I happen to be alot skinnier than those guys on the biggest loser and would probably not even make the show. If I ever did make it, won the money and got in great shape I would throw it in your pitbull looking face!

I pay you a compliment,and give you encouragement and you say this!you are the jerk,I hope you lose and then youll be the biggest loser

No IMO they will make fun of you make you do silly things and bascially make a joke of you thats what tv is about id stay well clear get trim then become a model

(for dog food) lol im kidding Aaron

Good luck whatever you decie to do, what if your wife tones up well and leaves you think of that ppl change when they get more confident, just thought id throw that in.

Back