Sick dudes working out at the gym.

You got strep!!! Fuck thatshit is the worst!!!! Ive had it more times then i can count, and it sucks big time

Bro I've never had strep in my life but I'm bent on never letting it happen again. That's a 100% thing! This shit is terrible!

Bro I've never had strep in my life but I'm bent on never letting it happen again. That's a 100% thing! This shit is terrible!

Bro that shit will cripple you, ive never been in such agony as with a bad case of strep, fuck that noise, i had it so bad one time my tonsils were touching, could eat or drink anything for days on end. Man i feel your pain lol get well soon bro

Get some anti-biotics, drink a ton of egg whites and milkshakes...pop some dayquil & hit the gym ! :)

Seriously though , best of luck with recovery

Get some anti-biotics, drink a ton of egg whites and milkshakes...pop some dayquil & hit the gym ! :)

Seriously though , best of luck with recovery

Today was day 4 of anti biotics and I honestly believe I could hit them gym today but I'm not going to push this shit. Ive never had anything bring me down like this

Whatever you do let the strep heal before you go back lol itll come back if u push too hard too soon, you should almost be good to go if this is you 4 days on antibiotics

you guys need to listen your body a bit more. if you're ill, you need to rest your body. simple as that. it's not about being hardcore or a pussy...it's about doing what is best for your body.

you guys need to listen your body a bit more. if you're ill, you need to rest your body. simple as that. it's not about being hardcore or a pussy...it's about doing what is best for your body.

The way you have been talking lately and being so kind answering all these people with such respect has given me a man-crush on you.

Whatever you do let the strep heal before you go back lol itll come back if u push too hard too soon, you should almost be good to go if this is you 4 days on antibiotics

Yeah bro I feel a lot better today but I think I'm going to put off the gym till Monday then come back full force

I wouldn't squat if I had a hemorrhoid, and I wouldn't push myself if I had a cold. It's like one to two days off. Doesn't amount to anything in the grand scheme of things.

Back