Sides on high test only dose ??

migge

Hi what would be the sides on a high dose test only (1g-2g) if i use a strong Aromatase inhibitor (AI) the BP/bloat cant be that bad ???? what are the other sides in a high dose ?

I think it depends on the person. I know someone who cruises on a gram, and does't take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because he has perfect bloods every few months.

Unless you are cruising, why not toss in some other compounds..

It's different for everyone as no two people react the same to AAS. I've done 1g of test and the only sides I had that were different from say 600mg was slightly oilier skin, increased E2 sides which I took care of by bumping up my adex, and a raging libido that could chop down trees. BP was only elevated before I took care of the estrogen and my other levels came out clean in the post-blast blood work.

I think it depends on the person. I know someone who cruises on a gram, and does't take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because he has perfect bloods every few months.

Unless you are cruising, why not toss in some other compounds..

That guy that cruises on 1g a week must be a MONSTER! :eek:

My friend competes. Cruised on 1g of test and 500mg of eq for almost 2 years=No babies or balls ever again, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life

Back