silva vs bonnar

gadogs83

are you fucking kidding me? i won't be paying to see this execution. not to mention silva has looked even more dangerous at 205 than 185. christ.

agreed. it has fucking joke written all over it bro. the ufc really pulled this one out of their ass at a desperate time or some shit.

i agree its like there sayin ok we got nothing lets just throw some idiot in the ring n see what happens....i bet silva's gonna play with the dude till he gets bored then just a one shot heel to chin n its done

not sure if the betting lines are out yet but I wouldn't be surprised if Bonnar is +1000...possibly even +1500. Especially after what he did do Griffin who is very similar in skill level to Bonnar.

silva-griffin.gif

47silvagriffin.gif

Lol Bring on the blood. Bonnar is tough, no doubt, but unless he pushes a grinding/wrestling pace the whole time, it'll be KO of the night.

Bonnar was prob like wtf when dana white annouced silva was stepping in to take the fight!!
I say within the first 1:30 of the first round its over

My heart say "never count anyone out" my head says " count bonner out". But its a fight, so who knows?

u are right its deffinately a fight..and it wouldnt be the first time the underdog suprised the piss out of everyone....but highly unlikely...i mean come on its silva..dudes not of this earth

anything can happen but this is still a fucking ridiculous match up. if i decide to pay for this it will be because i'm looking for a good laugh.

o im for sure gonna buy it ...i do fight nights at my house everytime a fight comes on....beer bbq and ground n pound....nothing beats this!!

anything can happen but this is still a fucking ridiculous match up. if i decide to pay for this it will be because i'm looking for a good laugh.

Im sure this is the thinking of many fans. (outside of brazil)

The poor will always back and pay to see their sports heros. Thats the reason that
every mexican (by race) american boxer will pumpup his mexican identity. They will
find the money to watch, no matter what.

Bad fight for bonnar obviously. My bold prediction : bonnar gets cut bad and fights stopped between 2nd and 3rd. Bonnar can take a beating so silva may not finish.

^ this is very likely. just remember he can eat shots from someone like forrest that hasn't ever knocked any one out that i recall. not sure what's gonna happen if silva kicks him in the face though brother.

Back