simple questions.

bigboy09

ok bros started cycle about a month ago running test e 500wk eq 215wk and dbol 50mg ed. question was regarding the dbol. I got most of my supply locally but dude only had three weeks worth. not sure what parm or anything but they were 50mg little pink sqaure tablets.worked great np so to cover my remaining week ordered from z. I've read his oral are not as potent but was shocked about the difference. they were 10mg tabs from euro pharm and didn't quite measure up to the pink ones. anyone know who might make the pink ones and is it true naps is better for orals?.

also had a question on my last pin. everything went good except I believe I hit or grazed a nerve. pin may have moved a little more than normal but now my leg hurts like hell. it has gotten somewhat better but not much and its been a week. anyone ever experience this and what could it be? thank you.

I don t no of any descrepency between z and naps..both gtg i m o.

As far as pin pain goes..it happens and a week of pain is normal.
I buried a 18 gauge 1.5 inch harpoon in my sciaetic nerve once..limped around for 2 weeks like I had spent the night in county lock ..my ass hurt bro..

You ll be fine.

sweet thnx for the info. had me worried about the qaud for a min none of th othr injections were this bad and i hate missing a leg workout lol. as far as the dbol think ill stick with the good uncle love the customer service. does anyone prefer a certain pharm?

Back