Since the ban what to do?

big bangs

IF one was set on doing phs, would they be able to obtain them from any sponsors, gray area vendors etc? OR IS THE only option black market now?

One something is banned, it becomes illegal to sell it for human consumption. So if a specific prohormone you want is banned and you are trying to obtain it anyway, you need to hit the black market for it.

Or just wait for the clever chemists to outsmart the feds again. I've seen a few new prohormone products out already, but no clue how they work.

But then again, I much prefer AAS over PH as it skips the whole conversion nonsense without nuking my liver.

My .02c :)

Luckily MrSupps is already coming out with several new versions of the ones that were banned from their site. Was so happy they came out with a new forma.

Luckily MrSupps is already coming out with several new versions of the ones that were banned from their site. Was so happy they came out with a new forma.

I just got my bottle in - I am going to be start a log for them about its use. I am just waiting to hear exactly what they want me to log and am getting a new set of bloods done prior to starting its use.

I just got my bottle in - I am going to be start a log for them about its use. I am just waiting to hear exactly what they want me to log and am getting a new set of bloods done prior to starting its use.

If you were chosen to log, please send a PM to MuscleAddiction with any questions

use the real gear forget prohormones more sides then gains imo. Trimethyl extreme gave strength but man did it get me irritable.

Back