Site injection question

Bamaguy727

On spotinject site they recommend rotating injection sites to keep receptors fresh- I had planned only on alternating glutes ( 2 injects a week) will that be ok -The spotinject was suggesting glute/thigh/delt ??????

2 a week, 1 in each glute will be fine. It is believed no more than 1 a week in the same muscle is optimmum. I will suggest the thigh also though as scar tissue can build up from weekly injections. I can attest to this. Use xylocain (I think) cream if you feel too much discomfort. It's a topical anaesthetic.

two spots on the thighs....one near your glutes...one near the knees.

glutes are good.

also you can put in delts.

put triceps are easy ...all u need to do is extend your arms(hold some support)

biceps....only inject after back or biceps routine!

traps...are good...u need a mirror though.

chest is good but you need a mirror as well.

these are the main ones you can put in.

i never put anything in my calves...b/c i have high calves..so therefore not alot of surface area.

You don't need to rotate to keep receptors fresh, as delivery of gear with an ester is systemic anyhow, even no ester gear, its debatable. The real concern is scar tissue. If you're hitting any site more than once a week you're likely to get it in time. But its best to play it safe and rotate between 6 sites at least.

I only bought 20 guage for pulling and 23 for sticking 1.5 inch on both-quess Ill stick to the glutes and pray for no scar tissue .
Thanks much fellas

You should be fine. I know people who have done eod shots with glutes only. Just try ot hit a slightly different spot every shot.

The ass can take a lot of punishment. Feel free to pass this on to your girlfriend.

Bamaguy727 said:
I only bought 20 guage for pulling and 23 for sticking 1.5 inch on both-quess Ill stick to the glutes and pray for no scar tissue .
Thanks much fellas
you'll be fine with that. :)

Insane_Man said:
You don't need to rotate to keep receptors fresh, as delivery of gear with an ester is systemic anyhow, even no ester gear, its debatable. The real concern is scar tissue. If you're hitting any site more than once a week you're likely to get it in time. But its best to play it safe and rotate between 6 sites at least.

Correct.

while we are on the subject,can you bros plz tell me the size of the pins and needles in mm`s. im from europe and i dont know what it means when you say 20 gauge...
im using 38x0.8mm needles for injecting and drawing(this is pretty annoying because damn test e goes slow in such a tight needle).
so could you tell me which needle should i use to inject into my delt but please tell me in milimeters if possible.
sorry for the bugging but i really need info on this one.
thanks!

Back