SLIN Doseage on Squat Day

WannaBe

Mini B
This is just a theory that came to me as I was draining the lizard. Leg day is not only more intense than any other workout, it utilizes more muscle fibers than any other workout. If your depleting a vast amount of glycogen out of a large group of muscles would it make sense to use 15iu HUM-R on leg day (keeping it at 10iu on the rest) in order to completely super saturate this large amount of muscle or is 10iu sufficient enough for any and all muscle recovery? Just a thought.

I always use more or less depending on the bodypart

12 ius for arms
12 ius for shoulders
14ius for chest
15 ius legs
15ius back

Along with having more glycogen to refill leg day also will release more gh which also couples well with insulin :)

Thanks for the confirmations. Doing 5 on, 2 off and noticing extra vascularity and strength after 5 days unless this is just wishful thinking/placebo effect. Feel fuller, went up on weights dramatically, and actually am less stressed out. I think this is what I have been looking for for a long time. Plus you can't beat the 1000ius for 30$.

30? 23.05 at walmart :)

The full feeling is nice, and for me the strength was the best. I was adding 15-20 lb on core excercises a week.

slin and fina are a really strong combo that can produce great results

how come no test... staying on the "legal-er" side

great info roadhouse, i will be resuming slin shortly and will do the same ius bodypart wise.

elijah_123 said:
If you want to stay legal-er go with injectable 4-ad cyp. Close to test in many ways.

Been seeing a lot of info on that on all the boards. I may have to try that. I am pleased with my growth as it is now. I used to be into getting big as fast as I could but have chosen a different path of thought. I found that slower growth = less attention (small town) as well as less injuries in that your tendons, ligaments have a chance to play catch up and you don't end up with that "rubber band trying to support a cinder block" scenario. Muscles are only as strong as their weakest link. I am actually looking forward to cycling off and taking a break from the EDs.

Do you guys ever check your glucose levels when shooting insulin so you can "fine tune" your dosages (and make sure you don't crash)?

Dtox, not really. If I am using slin to get into keto I will check the glucose levels and adjust accordingly. Using it post work out I just use a general rule of thumb. 6 gr of carbs / iu and if I feel hyp. I drink more. Fine tuning that way would be hard to do. It would likely require checking every 5 minutes or so and plotting the effect of insulin's affect and also taking into account the type of carbs (simple/complex, hi/low gi, etc) and just hasn't been worth it to me yet.

Football54 fina is shutting you down for the same reason any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that shuts you down does. Test doesn't prevent the hpta from being shut down it simply masks some of the effects of the hpta being beaten into submission by fina :)

DTOX said:
Do you guys ever check your glucose levels when shooting insulin so you can "fine tune" your dosages (and make sure you don't crash)?
In all honesty we should, but i dont. Your correct, fat gain and hypo would almost be nonexistent if we all used a glucose monitor.

elijah_123 said:
Dtox, not really. If I am using slin to get into keto I will check the glucose levels and adjust accordingly. Using it post work out I just use a general rule of thumb. 6 gr of carbs / iu and if I feel hyp. I drink more. Fine tuning that way would be hard to do. It would likely require checking every 5 minutes or so and plotting the effect of insulin's affect and also taking into account the type of carbs (simple/complex, hi/low gi, etc) and just hasn't been worth it to me yet.

I wasn't concerned so much with graphing or looking for that amount of precision, just simply if it drops below 80 mg/dl for instance.

I'm just guessing that you might drive your glucose levels way down without it getting so bad that you feel light-headed.

Of course, I may be way off with thinking 80 mg/dl is a good limit to use...

I suppose you could do that to keep the glucose above a certain number, but I'm not sure why? I am slow today so you may want to explain your motivation to me :)

I have two good indicators of low glucose before going hypo.
FIrst is energy level, I start to feel a little tired or unmotivated and know I need sugar soon. Another is sub-q water retention. I noticed about 5-10 minutes before hypo feelings set it that water retention goes way down and I look fairly cut.

Back