Eating for recovery before bed..Facts vs Myths (lets debate)

well under his name it says "banned" not time out,, anyway.
I agree, to a certain degree. But if that is completely true, i.e., 'not resorting to name calling' in a debate then Ripped would of been banned a long time ago, being he has never really entered a debate in any cordial manner , rather has argued and stooped to name calling to pretty much anyone who disagrees or questions him (if resorting to calling 'newbs' with little understanding in AAS 'stupid' and 'dumb'),, and over the years I've seen dudes banned for , oh geezz, 'name calling', just because the 'name calling' is directed and Mr.not so rippedzilla . ever gave him a warning for resorting to the same name calling in a debate (or do you usually just join along).

not that it matters, just pointing out a double standard, I can give a fuk less if full grown men resort to some name calling in a debate, big F'n deal, no need to ban anyone for that (we are not kids in elementary school) BUT to ban one , and not both the assholes for name calling in a debate, does not make sense. unless there is some buddy buddy dick sucking going on here. just an observation.

Please quote for us where Rip resorted to name calling towards vision?

Also, I can safely say I've never seen Rip call any noobs 'dumb' or 'stupid.' In fact I've never ever seen Rip come down on anyone just for not knowing something... that's why he's here, to help educate all of us. One of the biggest forum assets imo.

Please quote for us where Rip resorted to name calling towards vision?

Also, I can safely say I've never seen Rip call any noobs 'dumb' or 'stupid.' In fact I've never ever seen Rip come down on anyone just for not knowing something... that's why he's here, to help educate all of us. One of the biggest forum assets imo.

ah geezz,,, your gonna make me click on rips profile, go through his posts and copy and paste all the personal insults he has thrown out at people during 'debates' . the dude constantly insults other peoples intelligence if they show any sign of disagreeing with him. open your eyes wider then that ass on your avi dude

I also have gotten great results from eating before bed, waking up in the middle of the night and eating some more.

So Roush has turned an educational thread into yet another "I'm going to try and stir up shit for Zilla" attempt - good job man ;)

While your reading through my posts - pay attention to the overall quality with regards to the information given.
It might give you an idea as to why I'm valued by the staff here, why members keep defending me and why your the only person who keeps bitching about me all over the place.

Respect. It's earned, not given.

Sidenote: the comparisons between you and a jealous ex get stronger by the day.

I feel amino spikes in blood are BEST for growth. through out the day. eg, post workout and a few other times.
yes if going a long time without eating slow digesting food may be better. but optimally I rec fast acting. even before bed, with some food.
the spikes drive more growth vs. a slow consistent release.

i dont bother with slow protein anymore, atleast I dont go out of my way for it. If i wake up in middle of night i eat a snack or have a few chugs of my protein drink ( thats fast-med )
Just me.

After reading through all the facts and studies and community members chimming in that don't seem to have some type of personal vendetta, hidden agenda or allegiance . It seems like the vast majority agree with the topic at hand. It also seems to me that the majority of people not only here but in the real ,everyday world , also agree with consuming macro nutrition for obvious reasons .

Last edited:
So Roush has turned an educational thread into yet another "I'm going to try and stir up shit for Zilla" attempt - good job man ;)

While your reading through my posts - pay attention to the overall quality with regards to the information given.
It might give you an idea as to why I'm valued by the staff here, why members keep defending me and why your the only person who keeps bitching about me all over the place.

Respect. It's earned, not given.

Sidenote: the comparisons between you and a jealous ex get stronger by the day.

Zilla: you need to get over this. Please stop making snide comments about Roush. Just because he doesn't buy into your views on Carbs you can't keep carrying a grudge. Besides, I thought you put him on Ignore...

Yes, lot's of guys -- including me -- value your contributions here, but that doesn't give you free reign to take digs at Roush.

Last edited:
All of you f k n stop. This sounds like a f k n sorority house--
He said
She said
they said

We re all prone to fit s of instances of un coolness and such. Just move on..heck even HW the coolesr cat I know got chastised for calling a dumb mf er a dumb mf er. I m the dumbest on here granted but what s the point in this...where s it going ?

Whose the bigger dick ? I am..move on...this is lame..really.

Zilla: you need to get over this. Please stop making snide comments about Roush. Just because he doesn't buy into your views on Carbs you can't keep carrying a grudge. Besides, I thought you put him on Ignore...

Yes, lot's of guys -- including me -- value your contributions here, but that doesn't give you free reign to take digs at Roush.

Roush is the one keeping the grudge by constantly trying to belittle my name all over the place - I'm simply defending myself. I mean at least Vision TRIES to give people useful information.

Fuck Roush.
Fuck his uneducated posts.
Fuck his anti-carb fantasy war.
Fuck his record levels of douchery that make him impossible to ignore.
And fuck his dick pics. No one wanted to see that shit bro.

And yes, I'm aware of the consequences of my post ;)

Last edited:
Roush is the one keeping the grudge by constantly trying to belittle my name all over the place - I'm simply defending myself. I mean at least Vision TRIES to give people useful information.

Fuck Roush.

^ At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people - you are obnoxious in a different and worse way, for the most part Ordinarily people in this forum live and learn. You just live,antagonizing. those who don't share your views...I can't sit here and say that at times you have absolutely nothing intelligent to share and contribute After all, you have inferiority!

Listen, i'm here to be a friends and assist, not create issues..

But , come on bro... why do you have to be like this an always go after people if they dont see your point? A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.

Roush is an outstanding member and I've seen him take more then his own personal time assisting NEW members, introducing himself, and giving the best advice to his ability, and if a member came along and corrected him, he would tell the NEW member to heed that better advise..

Yet I get banned for speaking like this which was far less detrimental to the community.. Rip I don't get you man, are you about the community of just to prove and fix your ego? Let some things go man.. Stop antagonizing people..

You claim your well rounding and maybe posses a high IQ.. People with high IQ's have low voices, just say'n

I often tell people that you're a great "asset", but don't be off by "two letters".

Peace,
Vision

Lol you realise I made that post to give the mods a reason to ban me, like they did you, in order to show that their are no double standards around here right?

Never mind, some people are so far behind in race that they actually think they're winning ;)

Lol you realise I made that post to give the mods a reason to ban me, like they did you, in order to show that their are no double standards around here right?

Never mind, some people are so far behind in race that they actually think they're winning ;)

I just repped you....

that shows high respect and I now have a complete different approuch on you pint of view,... thats rip for being fair and seeing and recognizing that we BOTH were acting like kids,,,,

kudos brother!

Fuck Roush.

I just gave you a couple days off to cool down Zilla.

I ll not trump My man Mega s judgement I ll exit Stage left and go pin some prop and then pin the aerobics instructor as she s indicated that s ALL SHE WANT S. a WOMAN WHO WANT S A POUNDING FOR A GOOD POUNDING S SAKE. there IS A GOOD GOD.

YA LL need to retreat regroup eat and in the words of the highly intelligent multi felon miscreant-

Rodney da King--Can t we s all jus git awlang ??? ( he blew through his 2.7 million settlement in less than 2 yr s as is back where he belong s da jailhouse...)

Just trying to lighten it up. :)

this got out of hand quickly..

im pretty disappointed in a few of you guys.. you couldn't have a healthy debate without name calling like children..

ill have to put a few of you on my list now and keep an eye on you..

tron is being nice handing out short time outs..

ill kick you out the door and lock it behind you

everyone keep your cool in here.. u guys wanna bicker at each other do it the general chat forum so we can be properly entertained

despite all the unnecessary nonsense... who here in facts eats before bed... protein that is, casein preferably?

Back