Small Gyno after 5 week Cycle

roki123

Here's the story... i was natural for about 5 years and i decided to mix things up a little bit, with AAS.
I started doing testosterone enanthate ( from galenika - im from serbia and its pretty easy to get and also real cheap ) and Deca Durabolin ( norma ). Doses were : Test E 500mg/week, Deca Durabolin 200mg/week. I've done that for about 5 weeks not more, and started experiencing sore nipples and stuff like that. What happened, i COMPLETELY STOPPED taking gear, training, and eating how i should be eating,water intake and everything else also extremely low... and didnt took ANY anti Es, tamoxifen, clomid etc. Had some serious family issues that were in my way so things just couldnt go as I planned them so i just had to stop everything that has connection with bodybuilding literally.
Then what happened,a little more than MONTH has passed,i lost all the weight i gained on this short cycle,which was expected but it didnt bothered me as much as my nipples that became a little puffy when its normal temperature in room or wherever I'm at, but when its cold nipples go normal. No pain, no soreness, just little puffy look. Soreness lasted a week or so.
So without taking any anti Es prior to cycle, during cycle and after cycle, what should i take now to get rid of irritating puffy look ?
I read and i saw different theories, from different peoples opinions. Some say just bump Tamoxifen for for example 80mg ED for a week, then lower the dose and go like that untill pufyness goes away. I heard of letrozol, ( although its a little too strong and i think it's not neccesarry for me ) that it should be taken alone for combating this type of condition like from 0.5mg a day then slowly up to 2.5 untill gyno or this silly puffyness goes away... I read about aromasine and some people that got rid of this by using it, but at the end I would be really greatfull if you would just tell me what's the best thing to do. If i get away from this without surgery ( which i think is very possible since i dont have any lumps, pain and things like that, only puffy look ) i would be very greatful.

thanks for the reply man, just wondering what will it do to just run nolva for lets say 40 mg Ed for 1 month, then 30mg ED second month and 20mg ED third month ?Tappering down so to speak... will it do any good because letro is a little more harsh to the body so i was just wondering about this... but if its the only way to go , with letro that is, then i'll do it.

Back