Snapped at least one ligament in my ankle doc says... help

i just snapped a ligament in my ankle, one for sure, possibly two. 6 weeks till physio and then an additional six before im ok. its a level 3 sprain, ive adjusted my cycle and decided to run it until im ok or at least able to do light leg excercises to prevent muscle waste. not just for the legs but for the body as a whole because without squats and deads working out isnt really working out. im taking now test e 250 mg a week, deca 200 mg a week and Anavar (var) 40 mg ed. deca and Anavar (var) are for collagen synthesis for my ligaments. im also taking fish oils, vit a, vit c, glucosamine and as usual plenty of aminos. im wonderig if there are any leg excercises i can do at home that dont need my ankle to help prevent muscle waste, the calf is a loss but maybe i can save my hammys and quads. a friend of mine who is a power lifter told me to flex my quads and raise my legs while lying on my back, this gives a good burn, anything else guys?

anything is much appreciated,
i need help.

D'oh! Definitely give your ankle time to rest! I'd do extensions and leg curls as those don't require the use of your ankles as you'd be in the seated position. Your calves are kinda hosed as I can't think of a way to do calf raises without having use of that joint. Flexing DOES help, but I doubt it would prevent atrophy. Just take it easy and follow your physical therapy's recommendations.

Good luck man, injuries SUCK!

Back