Snowgirls first Anavar cycle.

Hahaha...I heard it a few weeks ago and thought it was a good description!! Yeah...I guess they're not as bad as they sometimes are, which is nice! Hopefully it will go away sooner too...that would be awesome...maybe asking too much there though lol.

Day 19 and 20:
5mg am and 5mg pm. Nothing new here at all, weekend away with friends…had a few beers but kept the food mostly decent.

Sides: Nothing new, all spots have cleared up now.

Workouts: None.

Day 21:
5mg am and 5mg pm. Back to heavy week…AND have my diet through from 3J's…..won't give it all away but I'll be carb cycling fro now on. Started today and gotta say…so far so good, feel like I haven't stopped eating and no hunger AT ALL! Have done a load of food shopping/cooking for the week, keep myself in check easily that way.

Sides: Nothing new….really considering upping to 15mg ED, I realise that more is not always better but that 5mg may make a huge difference and if I don't do it then I'll never know!….Will have a think on it anyway.

Workouts: Legs…HEAVY! Squats are looking a lot better (I put my back out badly doing partial deads a few months back and it really affected my confidence to get low on my squats, no pain there anymore now, still a bit weaker on one side but it's getting there!) Good session…the heat made me sweat like a bitch too…all the better haha!

Just remember to look up when doing deads and squats. That helps to keep everything nice and aligned, preventing injury. ;) I'd make a suggestion on the Anavar (var) dosage, but virilization scares the hell out of me - so I'll just observe. :D

It's all about looking up...just glad I don't feel like I'm gonna fall onto my arse anymore haha!
Virilization scares the shit outta me too....don't think my voice could actually get any lower than it already is though so I'm not too bothered about THAT part of it lol....it's the hair that would concern me as well as 'down below' getting a bit funky...but on 15mg?! Arghhh it's a tough one!

Great log snowgirl... very interesting reading... when are you considering the next batch of progress pics? I'm betting your quads and glutes will be more toned and shapely with the squats getting heavier...
Good luck with the injuries... I think I've trained for the last 20 years with one sort of injury or another, you just learn to do what you CAN do harder and better... remember, there's always a Plan B!
I'm in my last week of a 12 week Test/Eq cycle and I used 'Var for the last 6 weeks... loving how it's made me hard and vascular... I'd certainly recommend it over an E.C.A stack anytime...
Unfortunately I didn't get your horny sides though... fingers crossed the Clomid puts me back to normal!
Good luck with the remainder of your cycle... I'll be watching with eagle eyes! :freak:

Day 22:
5mg am and 5mg pm. Busy day today (new tattoo and other crap) so didn't have much time to do this.

Sides: Tiny bit of spotting from period…should have been long gone by now!

Workout: Chest and Tris….nice! Shoulder still a bit 'burnt' but not tooo bad, nice and heavy on the tris, felt good!

Day 23:
5mg am and 5mg pm. Again, crazy busy day today too….only just managed to fit my food in! Liking the diet…seem to be less bloated than I felt before…always a bonus! Still haven't decided whether or not to up the dose…I need to man-up (not literally…I hope!) and make a decision!

Sides: A couple spots have appeared again, nothing horrendous though. Bit of 'spotting' from last weeks shark week too…never had that before…it seems to have gone for good now though…just this morning and a bit yesterday.

Thinking I'll take a few progress pics next week :)

Day 24:
10mg am and 5mg pm. Soooo…I bit the bullet and upped the dose…lets see what happens! Diet is going well…am sticking to it exactly, nothing is going in my mouth that isn't written on that sheet of paper lol! :D

Sides: All good…nothing new and bad.

Workout: Back and Bis…. Back to doing deads properly now after my injury a while back…all went well, obviously didn't go tooooo crazy with them but my back felt fine so fingers crossed it'll be ok from now on! Pulldowns today were nice and heavy….I LOVE heavy work so much more! Bis did well too…wrist is feeling back to normal so no annoyance there either, can actually curl properly again! Awesome!

Day 25:
10mg am and 5 mg pm.

Sides: Nothing new

Workout: Shoulders and calves….was going to lay off shoulders this week but my left delt felt ok so just did it lol, went fine so that's good!

Day 26 & 27:
10mg am and 5 mg pm. Days off so not really much to report here! Oh…apart from the fact that I can now do 4 wide grip overhand pull-ups…surprised myself with that, well chuffed!

Day 28:
10mg am and 5 mg pm. Diet is going well, took measurements this morning and it's all going in the right direction, proper happy with it!

Sides: Giant spot brewing on the side of my nose…like the last one I had…right under the skin, sore as hell but not visible…think it's my 'dose increase spot'….as long as it stays invisible I don't really care! Hair is getting greasy quite quickly too…not awful or anything but it's noticeable to me.

Workout: Legs….getting lower than ever on my squats now, so pretty happy with that. Legs are aching like a bitch tonight, gonna feel it tomo!.

Four weeks in and still going strong. Awesome! I know I occasionally get deep acne on my nose that I can't see, but is painful to the touch. I just lightly scrub it with cleanser and water and let it air dry. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it makes it to the surface and I get a pimple on my nose that my three year old loves to point out to me. Keep it going, you're definitely going to make some crazy progress with 3J on board!

Day 29:
10mg am and 5mg pm.

Sides: Oily skin and greasy hair…delightful haha…seriously though, it's not THAT bad, it's easily managed by not being a skank and washing it lol. No spots at the moment..yay! Felt like I wanted to just EAT EAT EAT today! (I didn't though!)

Workout: Chest and Tri's…..not bad, feel quite a bit stronger during everything and not needing much rest between sets either.

Day 30:
10mg am and 5mg pm.

Day off.

Nothing new going on.

Day 31:
10mg am and 5mg pm.

Sides: No new developments.

Workout: Back and bis…the pumps I got today were crazy…felt like my bis were gonna pop!

Good updates, those var pumps are crazy. I got back pumps so bad I could barely finish my workouts. 5g of taurine pre-workout mostly cured it though.

A few pics...the first and the attached one (dont know what happened there?!) is from before I started doing anything...FAT BITCH ALERT haha!
The rest are all taken today, I hold sh*t loads of fat on my arms, it's a pain in the arse but I'm gonna get rid of it if it kills me! I hate my stomach at the moment too (obvs not as much as I did before lol!!) and there is also a huge new tattoo there that I really can't be arsed to attempt to blur out (managed to do my others but they're not as big!) Maybe when I don't hate it so much I'll put a pic up lol!

View attachment 551979View attachment 551980View attachment 551981View attachment 551982

Good luck...thanks for the raw photos. Will be checking in wishing you well.

Ok quick update...I haven't died but haven't had a lot of time lately to update anything! Quick run down: Have upped the dose to 20mg ED now...still no bad sides (just oily skin and a few spots). Strength gains are still coming and can notice a considerable difference in muscle.

Had a bit of a blow out weekend last week, knocked me off track diet wise for about 3 days which pissed me off but hey ho, what's done is done, back to it now!

Will attempt to update this properly if and when I get some spare time!

Looking good, nice progress. Looks like you are compensating more with your left...(are you left handed?) Either way keep up the good work

Back