SO I Gave Blood . . .

ozzyozzy21

Throwing Cookies
On week 11 of Test/EQ/Var cycle. Got a blood test about a month ago and my hemocrit was at 50.8. Reference interval on the test topped out at 51 so I figured it was the EQ making my blood thick and it'd be worse by now. So anyway the bloodmobile shows up in town today and I give.

Someone please explain how it doesn't crash my test levels? Just seems wierd. Cool story about giving on my log here

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/m...641422-ozzyozzy21s-2nd-cycle-test-eq-var.html

On week 11 of Test/EQ/Var cycle. Got a blood test about a month ago and my hemocrit was at 50.8. Reference interval on the test topped out at 51 so I figured it was the EQ making my blood thick and it'd be worse by now. So anyway the bloodmobile shows up in town today and I give.

Someone please explain how it doesn't crash my test levels? Just seems wierd. Cool story about giving on my log here

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/m...641422-ozzyozzy21s-2nd-cycle-test-eq-var.html
Haha great story on your log! I too was like, "pfft, I pin 2x a week every week - I can take ANYTHING." HELLO MISTER 16 GAUGE HARPOON. It's not so bad after a few times, but man if you get a newer phlebotomist, you're going to have a nice bruise for a few. As for why our test levels don't crash is that they're only taking a pint of blood and as ALL of your blood is at that concentration, you won't notice a drop. At least that's how I understand it.

Haha great story on your log! I too was like, "pfft, I pin 2x a week every week - I can take ANYTHING." HELLO MISTER 16 GAUGE HARPOON. It's not so bad after a few times, but man if you get a newer phlebotomist, you're going to have a nice bruise for a few. As for why our test levels don't crash is that they're only taking a pint of blood and as ALL of your blood is at that concentration, you won't notice a drop. At least that's how I understand it.

Lol seriously I felt like jaws and the phlebotimast was Captian Ahab.

Last edited:

Wouldn't your body produce more blood after donating and by doing that the concentration would drop?

Lol seriously I felt like jaws and the phlebotimast was caption ahab.
Hahaha.

Wouldn't your body produce more blood after donating and by doing that the concentration would drop?
Sure, but since your body makes that pint in a couple weeks those depots you have (as mentioned by TheChosenOne above) in your muscles will replenish that decreased concentration of testosterone. If anything, I'd imagine a spike in testosterone levels as you'd have a decreased volume of blood for awhile and those depots would continue to add test to your blood. But again, this is just my understanding of it - I could be wrong! :p

Back