So Where Are My Brothers?

2rude4u

Been gone awhile workin my ass off to pay for kids ridiculously expensive college... where's the gang... still around?

Stone?
Halfwit?
Dr Phoenix?
Andre?
Doc?

You boys still around... how the hell is everyone?

Makin new friends is difficult for me, as you can see I'm bashful... Lol!

Don't see much stone or doc Phoenix but half still hangs here and some more new faces we like.
Tell me dem kids are paying their share as well

Wish I could say they are, but sadly only shares being paid are by me. However, that's okay if it leads to a successful life for them. I'm more than willing to contribute that little to their success. After all... that's what parents do right?

However, they know dad expects a damn nice garage conversion to live in and better have a gym!

But what is really concerning is:

Halfwit needs to appear and at least let me know he got the degree
Stone ran the show and needs to appear and at least say "What's Up" (Respectful request big man)
Dr Phoenix needs to update us all on his show placements... Man is ripped, worked his ass off for years and needs to share his success
Andre I just heard from and Doc... well nobody knows

And how about this over here<<<<<<<... still kicks ass after all these years doesn't it?

Can't recall if it was Stone or Dread gave that to me.... BUT DAMN.... Still kicks ass doesn't it!

I have however shortened my hair a bit, since then!

And how about this over here<<<<<<<... still kicks ass after all these years doesn't it?

Can't recall if it was Stone or Dread gave that to me.... BUT DAMN.... Still kicks ass doesn't it!

I have however shortened my hair a bit, since then!

Still jealous of your gif avatar! Yup, still here, and still plugging away at that degree. Haven't seen SC in awhile, and Doc moved on awhile ago. I think Dr Phoenix still posts on occasion, but it's been awhile.

Glad to see you're back! I'll let you pay my tuition too if you'd like. :D

Been gone awhile workin my ass off to pay for kids ridiculously expensive college... where's the gang... still around?

Stone?
Halfwit?
Dr Phoenix?
Andre?
Doc?

You boys still around... how the hell is everyone?

Makin new friends is difficult for me, as you can see I'm bashful... Lol!

blast from the past hey buddy :)

Back