So you want to try S4... HERE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WONDERFUL SARM!! READ THIS!!

uniquemicals.com bro...

I'm new to SARMS but I've been reading a lot about them. I've ran a few PH's in the past, I'm also interested in eventually running a test cycle.....Until that day comes I'm training very hard, and I'm considering running S-4 solo. Is it beneficial to run the S-4 solo without stacking anything else? (My diet is perfect and I'm pushing the boundaries of my genetic potential).

Also, do you have any experience with the MK-2866, or the GW-501516? Would it be a good Idea to stack these with the S-4?? I'm trying to take advantage of this 50% off sale and I'll be ordering asap. Thanks alot man.

I'm new to SARMS but I've been reading a lot about them. I've ran a few PH's in the past, I'm also interested in eventually running a test cycle.....Until that day comes I'm training very hard, and I'm considering running S-4 solo. Is it beneficial to run the S-4 solo without stacking anything else? (My diet is perfect and I'm pushing the boundaries of my genetic potential).

Also, do you have any experience with the MK-2866, or the GW-501516? Would it be a good Idea to stack these with the S-4?? I'm trying to take advantage of this 50% off sale and I'll be ordering asap. Thanks alot man.

Scratch this, I just found your thread on the triple stack. Thanks man.

Since S4 is a SARM could it be used at regular dose as a post cycle therapy (pct) or part of a post cycle therapy (pct)?

Since S4 is a SARM could it be used at regular dose as a PCT or part of a PCT?

s4 cannot be used in pct... its fine for right after pct but it can cause suppression and does not allow sufficient time for proper recovery if used in pct... ostarine on the other hand, can be used at a lower dosage in pct...

Back