Solid Cycles for Different Goals!

Sounds like some real good cycles, but I agree with an above poster, kind of an old post nowadays.

Like I have been reading a test only cycle is mostly recommended for newbies and while there is plenty threads out there that discuss that, this thread is linked to the "newbie must reads" and therefore most noobs like myself will land here. Things like CLomid and Nolva are recommended nowadays as a standar pct no?

Whats the deal with all these young people(first time steroid users) wanting to try stacking roids?? Ive been in this game a long time and talk to proffesional bodybuilders every day. A good first cycle is 250mg of sust,enan,cypor any other test every 5 days. TEST AND TEST ONLY FOR 1ST CYCLE. Piss on jumpstarting with dbol or androl, if your in a hurry your in the wrong game. A good test cycle of 250 per week can yield up to 40 lbs on a first time user. REMEMBER TEST IS BEST

40 lbs from taking 250mg of test a week seems quite unlikely.

hi friends
i am here to provide you information about how to cure skin disease.
if have any issue related to skin problems please visit

skin diseases

I'm a firm believer that your first cycle should be Test, and Test alone....
Learn how your body reacts to synthetic Test before adding any other compound!

Ideally, I would stick to Test alone for the second cycle, and simply up the dosages...
As an increase in Test will help you learn about how your body reacts to the raised estrogen.

If these 2 cycles go problem free, and gains are nice... then you can start adding compounds - but only one at a time...
Each compound will bring with it their own side effects - and if you start stacking too much too soon - how will you know which compound has caused the issue - and more importanly - how to address it?

If, as you say, your diet is dialled in, your training is on point and your rest is adequate - you will see great gains with these simple cycles... there is NO NEED WHATSOEVER to complicate matters - and spend money that doesn't need to be spent!

Remember, you only need enough gear to break through barriers - there's no need to throw all your eggs in one basket and mess things up big style! Simplicity is key!

1napsgear.org ROCKS!! I ORDERED JANTANI EQ, JANTANI MASTERON AND Vermodje TREN ENTH. AND RECIEVED MY ORDER IN 12 DAYS!! I WILL BE A NAPS GEAR FOR LIFE CUSTOMER!!

What about a modern steroids. There are a lots kind of testosterones, natural and synt. The pharmacology don’t stop in the sport branch, ’cause sport is money.
Every day humanity try to overcome the limit of possibilities human body and steroids drugs, injectiones is way to do it.
My trainer and me used a steroids. We want to be bigger, stronger. Not so far ago I bought my first Test. I also remember where I get order. ********.com. After first course I felt a real power, it was amazing feeling as I can do anything with my body and my body will grow up.
Times of non-steroid powerlifting is passed. It has own it own heroes. But today sportsmen try to prove, that human possibilities is unlimited.

It's safe for a first time user to cycle on anything for up to 16 weeks? I was always under the impression and average cycle was maybe at most two months ...interesting

-

This mod will rock - Just wait untill you see the beautiful maps Manoi has created- Thank you for the effort and hours - The stratmap looks very nice.

Great article! Just to add, Newbies don't have to start stacking steroids immediately, especially not SARMs unless they know what they are dong. The use of SARMs can give you the best results you wish for or bombard you with nasty side effects. However, you can manage the latter by taking a protein-rich diet regularly as you continue using them. Depending on your gene composition, these compounds also have varying effects on the body.

Back