Solid Cycles for Different Goals!

Solid first cycle

Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
Week 1 to 10: 250mg of Test
Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

May seem like a dumb question... but do you mean for weeks 1 - 10 stack EQ with test
and then on weeks 13 to 15 do the clomid therapy

or do you mean
Either do 400 mg of eq or do 250 mg of test

Steroid profiles and posted messages don't seem to coincide?

OK. I am 31 years old and I have finally given up on the idea that I can overcome the current plateau I've been in for years through natural means. I've decided to take the next step.

My initial inclination was to start with just pure Deca-Durabol since, according to the few websites I've researched, it had minimal side affects like acne, balding, and most importantly, gynecomastia. However, as I read through postings, they are people saying that is has too many side affects.

According to the steroid profiles on this website, Deca seems to have a better "gain/side effect ratio" and Test-enanthate, according to the steroid profile on this website, seems to guarantee the forementioned side affects.

Based on Lawnmakers message, I am cosidering the solid first cycle, however, can someone adresss my concerns here? Is Deca the safer choice for someone who wants to minimize the side affects?

Also, I have syringes that only reads in cc's. How do I convert to mg? What guage needle should I use? And finally, where can I buy "gear" online without being ripped off???????

Thanks

i wanna do the lean one, will i actually get lean if i diet good.
Lean Mass Cycle

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 2ius of GH 5 on 2 off
Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test
Week 1 to 12: 400mg of EQ
Week 7 to 12: 40mg of Oxanadralone
Week 11 to 12: 500ius of HCG and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
Week 14 to 16: Clomid Therapy*

is there anything easier?

like this............ Cutting Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
Week 11 to 12: 500ius of HCG with 20mg of Nolvadex ED
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy

LAWNSAVER said:
Diet is the key to success in the Iron Game!!

This is seriously some of the best damn advice I've heard. If I've learned anything from hands on experience since I've been into this, it's that DIET is absolutely critical! I can't seem to stress this to enough people.

OK. I am 31 years old and I have finally given up on the idea that I can overcome the current plateau I've been in for years through natural means. I've decided to take the next step.

My initial inclination was to start with just pure Deca-Durabol since, according to the few websites I've researched, it had minimal side affects like acne, balding, and most importantly, gynecomastia. However, as I read through postings, they are people saying that is has too many side affects.

According to the steroid profiles on this website, Deca seems to have a better "gain/side effect ratio" and Test-enanthate, according to the steroid profile on this website, seems to guarantee the forementioned side affects.

Based on Lawnmakers message, I am cosidering the solid first cycle, however, can someone adresss my concerns here? Is Deca the safer choice for someone who wants to minimize the side affects?

Also, I have syringes that only reads in cc's. How do I convert to mg? What guage needle should I use? And finally, where can I buy "gear" online without being ripped off???????

Thanks

Start reading stickies man. No cycles without test. And you gotta find your own sources.

Thanks

Take 10cc's of test over 8 weeks and see how your body responds to it. That is all. 1 cc = 1 ml so the dosages should be labeled accordingly on the product.

Thanks its just basic info, but great for newbies to understand basic stacking concepts!
Longchamp Bag
Longchamp Victoire
Longchamp Le Pliage Bag
Tiffany Jewelry

This article is great and really clear.

Reading stickies is the best for newbies like me!

It's kind of old -- any more recent takes on these cycles?

Back