some little help from the pros

Ed818

hello everyone I'm new here I'm just wondering if someone can help me I'm trying to bulk up and I been reading about .D Bol .and if any one can make some suggestions my work out routine are heavy sets and I work out 5 times a week I just don't know how to put on some weight .. thanks

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Head over to the diet section and learn everything you can. If you're serious about it, I'd hire 3J and watch him work his magic with his nutrition service.

Eat Hearty but also healthy. Try atleast 6 meals a day with brown rice, chicken breast, brocoli,asparaggus, milk, protein shakes. Anything that is somewhat healthy and has calories and not very much fat.

lift heavy eat eat eat eat and use protein and dont be all pussy about it and say iv tried all that it didnt work... well one week of it isnt fucking trying, do it for fucking 6months then come on here and tell us all how fat you are... dont touch any juice till you have been in the gym for a year and know how to fucking lift

Back