Sore nips and first cycle

Mr. X

I'm currently running the following cycle:
QV Test Enan - 250/week
QV Deca - 300/week

This is my first cycle. I'm 35, 6-2, 203, low body fat.

The day after my first shot of deca, my nips felt hot, and they're a little hard, and sore. But there are no lumps or fat buildup behind the nip as of yet. Could the deca enter your system that fast and cause the problem? When I had taken my shot of test, I didn't notice any problems. Also, now it has been 48 hours since the deca shot and the nips don't feel hot, but a little sore.

From my research, sore nips are not uncommon, and this doesn't necessarily mean gyno. I do have nolva and clomid, but since Deca converts to progesteron, it's my understanding that nolva wouldn't help.

At what point do sore nips indicate gyno? I'll probably take nolva as a precaution. Would one of you experts tell me the difference between gyno and just "plain" sore nips?

Thanks!

HEYYY Mr X if this is not an imposter , Great to see you here , youd be a great help to the diet board.

Popichulo said:
HEYYY Mr X if this is not an imposter , Great to see you here , youd be a great help to the diet board.

I doubt the original Mr. X would be asking this question.

I know, thats why I knew he was an imposter my first post was before I read his Question and then I was like HELL NO this aint MR.X

Chill dudes! I don't know about the imposter stuff.....

I just know my nips hurt like hell yesterday....

I don't think you will get gyno from 250mg Test and the Nolva won't help with Deca gyno.

Mr. X said:
Chill dudes! I don't know about the imposter stuff.....

I just know my nips hurt like hell yesterday....

hahahaha. dont worry about it man. They are referring to a vet of some other boards with the same name that you are using.

Its good to have you aboard here.

One shot of Deca is not enough to develop gyno...
Deca doesn't convert to progesterone, it's a PR agonist...
It aromatizes, although not nearly as much as test, so if you continue to experience problems use Nolvadex...

If your nips are still sore, try vitamin b6, 200mg, 3xday for a total of 600mg/day. If you try this, tell us if it works. Should cost you about $4 at walmart.

Back