Sore/puffy nips after Test/anavar cycle

Klassix

Hey guys, just finished an 11 week test (500mg/week) cycle with anavar stacked in from weeks 6-10 ad I loved the results it gave me, absolutely 0 problems from it until now.

I took my last pin last Saturday and I'm another week from starting my PCT (nolva) and my nips are starting to hurt a lot and when i feel them there is lumps underneath. I got this before from a previous cycle, but overtime it went away but it wasn't this bad.

I would take my AI but I've read that if I'm not currently cycling its not as effective due to the aromitase already being bound to the receptors, so the inhibitor should't be as effective anymore. I didn't take the AI during cycle as I was waiting for a symptom to arise (such as nipple soreness) but it never did until now that I'm done my cycle.

Anything I can do to help prevent the possibility of gyno? Thanks

I'd say start taking your nolva ASAP, can't really hurt anything. I'm not quite sure why your only having issues after stopping your cycle, I'd have figured if you were prone to gyno it would have been happening all along.

Did you do any bloodwork pre or mid cycle to manage your e2?

I aromatize more than the average guy and have had the same issue your talking about.

To reverse you should be using raloxifene. There's a protocol for dosing in the ology facts thread.

Now on a blast I use 20mg of nolva daily and seems to prevent flare ups.

Your PCT shoukd be nolva and clomid also in the facts thread.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Back