Specific traveling advice - Singapore

Olijack

Quick question on traveling.

I am now going to have to travel to Singapore on business once every few months for 2 weeks at a time. I know they are very strict there with SERIOUS penalties for even the smallest infractions. Will I have any trouble bringing doctor prescribed TRT (plus HCG and Estrogen control) there?

I also plan on traveling through southeast Asia in my free time while I'm there - Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. By both air and train/bus. Any issues here, especially with crossing borders by ground trans?

Last edited:
Shouldn't have any problems at all as long as there is a prescription label with your name, docs name and pharmacy name.

Only place you have to take an extra step is Australia, for there you will need to get a letter of necessity and request form the gov website for a schedule III approval.

Other than Australia no one will say a word.

Shouldn't have any problems at all as long as there is a prescription label with your name, docs name and pharmacy name.

Only place you have to take an extra step is Australia, for there you will need to get a letter of necessity and request form the gov website for a schedule III approval.

Other than Australia no one will say a word.
Cool, Thanks!!

That's really good info from IMT staff!! I've been around the world a couple times. And Australia is coming up on my list I never would have thought Australia would be so touchy. Hat's off to Olijack. Those countries should be very interesting.

Back