Sperm Quality

ripped1979

What does it mean when your sperm is slighlty clear, some white, but all clumped together. Do I have a reduced sperm count? any advice?

bro, the consistancy of sperm can vary depending on many factors. try eating celery and having your girl give you head. it will taste sweet if you eat enough celery. bump for a doc and a better explanation.

its got white in it, its just somewhat clumped together? any suggestions, this is an embarrassing topic to bring up at the doctor's, he would probably asked me what I think caused it...thats why i'm asking here. is there a doc in the house?

Please take a sample and send it to thefantom, he is steroidologys resident sperm expert.:D

If it looks like KY Jelly then you've got a problem. I don't think it maters what color it is. Yellow or white ,smell it if it smells like a skunks asshole it's OK. Ask your girl if taste ok. There good for some things.

ripped1979 said:
Actually i never did test and never will....i thought if it was clear its when u have no sperm..

Yes, which is where the joke "you have a high sperm count if she has to chew before she swallows" comes from.

You have cycled right? You have low sperm count, thats your problem. You need some recouperation time and effort (drugs).

People respond differently but the longer you are on the worse you push your luck. Some people claim to get nad shrinkage on PHs after a couple weeks, which to me is crazy.

Really, the only way to assess sperm count is a microscopic exam. Semen color and consistency can vary widely dependent upon multiple factors, and may vary in the same individual from one time period to the next.

ya i am on a test and EQ cycle and my shit is clear buti jsut thought it was couse of the gear and thats what it does. Will it return to normal when i am done and finish PCT.

ripped1979 said:

ProHormone aka legal supplements. You can also have a somewhat normal sperm count, but unhealthy sperm.

Search around on azoospermia and you can dig up some stuff. Looooong term (year long I believe) Nolvadex useage had induced lots of immobile sperm, I forget who posted this study but it was within the last 6 weeks or so.

Normal ejaculate can be clear, white, and/or have yellow little chunks like tapioca. Its all normal and can vary depending on how much secretion you get from the prostate, the testes, cowper's glands etc. Dude, don't look at your sperm too closely - thats just gross.

As mentioned a microscopic study is the only way to know for sure. Color and thickness etc means jack shit.

Back