Spliting up 500g of testosterone enanthate

GymLift

I have 500g of testosterone enanthate that I need to split up into two pieces as close to 50/50 as I can.

Should I put it into the freezer overnight, take it out, and then try and break it in half as best I can? Like with a bread knife, maybe?

I know it isn't going to be exactly 50/50. Not sure if it is then easlier to cut off small pieces to make it even or perhaps just work out the difference after it is brewed. Or maybe either way?

weigh it. and yup itll be a chunk after a short time in the freezer.

make sure its enan and not cyp. sometimes they send cyp instead.

pullinbig said:
weigh it.
I'm not _quite_ _that_ stupid. Ordered the scale last night. Glad I went with your advice and got one that can handle more than 100g. Ordered one that goes 500g/0.1g. Cost was $0.01+nearly $15 in s/h=just under $15 delivered.

pullinbig said:
and yup itll be a chunk after a short time in the freezer.
Good. So how best do I break it up into two pieces? Knife?

pullinbig said:
make sure its enan and not cyp. sometimes they send cyp instead.
Good point. If it is cyp, then I might be best to order some BB for it, right?

I haven't actually seen what the stuff looks like, yet. Need to open the package to find out. Maybe I can tell from feel, though.

If you can freeze it into a solid block, it's enanthate. Cypionate is granular.

depends on if the enanthate has melted or not.i got some in feburary so it stayed cold the whole way to me and was still powder and grainy.if its powder just role it between your fingers tips in the corner of the bag.if it melts quick you got test e.if it's powder still you got it easy just weigh it out.

pretty ricky said:
i got some in feburary so it stayed cold the whole way to me and was still powder and grainy.
That's interesting. I didn't know that testosterone enanthate was a powder after manufacture. Makes sense. Thanks for the info!

What I have is definitely melted and definitely testosterone enanthate. It is so melted that it seems like I could not freeze it and kind if push it out of the bag it is in and into another bag sitting on the scale.

when i got it i was freaked!i thought this aint test e no way.i thought i had cyp,but with the little melt point test with my fingers it melted right down.i also asked some folks who been at this way longer than me they all said if it stayed good and cool it would be powdery.i been using what i got for a little bit now and it's the fuel.

mranak said:
That's interesting. I didn't know that testosterone enanthate was a powder after manufacture. Makes sense. Thanks for the info!

What I have is definitely melted and definitely testosterone enanthate. It is so melted that it seems like I could not freeze it and kind if push it out of the bag it is in and into another bag sitting on the scale.
break off chunks once it solidifies.

Okay, last night the test enan was all gooey as it had been in a warm environment. Today, it is a solid. But it isn't like a solid block. Well, about 1/6 of it at the end of the bad is a block, but the rest of it is more like clay and sand mixed together. Big chucks and little pieces of the gritty stuff. If I shake the bag all the little pieces move and it sounds like a sandy gravel. Kind of neat, but more messy than I had anticipated and perhaps harder to split up in a nice clean manner.

It is in a sealed plastic bag, but there is a certain smell. Hard to describe. Maybe similar Play-Doh. Does test enan have an odd smell to it?

mranak said:
Okay, last night the test enan was all gooey as it had been in a warm environment. Today, it is a solid. But it isn't like a solid block. Well, about 1/6 of it at the end of the bad is a block, but the rest of it is more like clay and sand mixed together. Big chucks and little pieces of the gritty stuff. If I shake the bag all the little pieces move and it sounds like a sandy gravel. Kind of neat, but more messy than I had anticipated and perhaps harder to split up in a nice clean manner.

It is in a sealed plastic bag, but there is a certain smell. Hard to describe. Maybe similar Play-Doh. Does test enan have an odd smell to it?

My two cents. I wouldn't cool it. Get a high-quality lock top plastic container and tare it on your scales. Put your test e in warm water until it is in a lquid state (like syrup). Cut off a corner of your baggie and squeeze the 250g oil into the recipient container. Replace plastic lid and chill.

To reseal your baggie, simply squeeze remaining oil from cut edge off. Fold over a small edge of plastic and heat with a lighter and squeeze the folded edge together.

Back