Sponsored journal from sarmssearch for mrs mountainman on s-4

Stayed home today sick slept like 18 hrs she will hit gym tomorrow but gotta say she looks lean and hard even being off the Anavar so long I thought there would be a slack time between the sarm and Anavar but nope and no sides her eye sight never got blurry 50'mg am 50 mg pm good stuff so far

She may end up getting some yellowing of her vision, but it is nothing to worry about. The only worry is if she starts having the slow night vision recovery time. If that happens you need to reduce the dose.

She may end up getting some yellowing of her vision, but it is nothing to worry about. The only worry is if she starts having the slow night vision recovery time. If that happens you need to reduce the dose.

Thanks I have been asking her Ed about that she has not had a problem yet

Ok wife had sugery so she stopped the s-4 3 weeks in we have to say very impressed with product it is just like Anavar strength fat loss and hardness we reopens this product to any one wanting to try sarms when she heals she will be right back on

Yes, speedy recovery to her...I know you are lost without her so she needs to be healthy to keep you in line! :)

Great S4 log, especially since your wife was the S4 user and she also used Anavar. We can see how they compare in a woman.

Yes, speedy recovery to her...I know you are lost without her so she needs to be healthy to keep you in line! :)

Great S4 log, especially since your wife was the S4 user and she also used Anavar. We can see how they compare in a woman.
They are so close to the same thing same results it's crazy only diffrence is no pumps

They are so close to the same thing same results it's crazy only diffrence is no pumps

Thanks! I suppose that is then the deciding factor on which to use. If you love pumps then use Anavar and if you hate them use S4.

Did I get that right, or did I get it backwards?

Lmao wow at the clit comment....

If she switched from AAS to Sarms then yes that's definitely a possibility. With AAS you really have to know and trust your source so you can take accurate dosages, especially for us women. With SarmsSearch products, you can rest assured the dosage you take is correct. She won't see crazy virilization with S4. That's one of the reasons I like it. It's almost like taking anavar without those potential sides. Pretty awesome!

She will start back up next week she should be recovered from sugery by then

Back