Weeks 1-16 EQ 800mg
Weeks 1-12 Tren A 200mg Eod

Fourth Cycle: Weeks 1-13 Test e 250mg
Weeks 1-13 Tren a 250mg eod

The next cycle I wanna bulk up and lean so this is my thoughts

Weeks 1-18 Test 300mg
Weeks 1-16 deca 750mg
Weeks 4-16 Tren a 100mg eod

I know people say don't run two 19nors together but I don't have a problem when I run high Tren and I'll probably drop the deca down to 500mg half way through if I see any problems, I know I'm going to get flamed for my age and my cycles, but it was my choice. Please let me know your opinions and what I might need to do to adjust my cycle. Thanks!

What about an AI and hcg? What's your pct plan. Deca and tren at the same isn't the best idea. And I see in what you posted you haven't used deca before so you're not sure how you will react to it. I would say drop the deca or tren and add something else like mast.

About to do a similar cycle soon. I'm running test higher, tren at an average weekly dose and probably deca around 300mgs.

No HCG and my AI I'll just use anastrazole, and PCT I'll use the Clomid and Nolva protocol for 4 weeks, then I'll take HCGenerate after pct.

You have ran a lot of cycles and know what you're doing I assume. Maybe just think about lowering the deca dose a little otherwise you will be on a little of 1g of 19nors a week. I see you say you will drop it 500mg if you had any problems maybe just run it at that dose the whole time?

Have caber on hand as there is a good chance you will need it on this type of cycle. You are so young and using so much blah blah blah blah....you already know this. Good luck and I think you should consider the hcg. If you can manage sides it will be a good cycle.

Ok here's my stats
23 years old
6'2.5"
225lbs
Ran 4 cycles

My first two cycles I ran were testosterone and orals like dbol and tbol
First cycle: weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg

Second Cycle: weeks 1-12 sustanon 750mg
weeks 1-6 Tbol at 80mg

Third cycle: Weeks 1-18 Test E 500mg
Weeks 1-16 EQ 800mg
Weeks 1-12 Tren A 200mg Eod

Fourth Cycle: Weeks 1-13 Test e 250mg
Weeks 1-13 Tren a 250mg eod

The next cycle I wanna bulk up and lean so this is my thoughts

Weeks 1-18 Test 300mg
Weeks 1-16 deca 750mg
Weeks 4-16 Tren a 100mg eod

I know people say don't run two 19nors together but I don't have a problem when I run high Tren and I'll probably drop the deca down to 500mg half way through if I see any problems, I know I'm going to get flamed for my age and my cycles, but it was my choice. Please let me know your opinions and what I might need to do to adjust my cycle. Thanks!

Do not i repeat do not run decca n trwn together. No bueno bad sides no worth it. I ran it together when i lacked knowledge i shut down for like 3months even with pct. That being said how about this cycle brotha

Week 1-12
test prop 50mg ed
Tren ace 75mg ed
Week 1-4
Winny 60mg ed
Week 4-12
Mast 400mg week
Winny 50mg ed

That would give u a nice lean bulk if diets on point

Ull need prami and adex on hand

For post cycle run

OP look on the brightside, after this cycle you won't have to worry about that pct nonsense because you will have fried the shit out of your hpta. Blast, cruise and trt from here on out. I'll be joining you soon in the trt forum when I feel like doing some dumb shit :wiggle:

Hulk that is some of the dumbest shit I think I've ever read... He will need Nolva for pct he doesn't need to taper tren, hcg doesn't go in pct, if he wants tren and deca together so be it.

Hulk that is some of the dumbest shit I think I've ever read... He will need Nolva for pct he doesn't need to taper tren, hcg doesn't go in pct, if he wants tren and deca together so be it.

He was telling him to use nolva, I think he just worded it in a weird way. Running both together is a bitch but it can be done. He does need the hcg though

He said no Nolva for tren pct that it doesn't work right. He said for pct do hcg and clomid which hcg shouldn't go in pct. I think he needs hcg for during the cycle for sure

He said no Nolva for tren pct that it doesn't work right. He said for pct do hcg and clomid which hcg shouldn't go in pct. I think he needs hcg for during the cycle for sure

Yeah I think he was saying not to use nolva. I thought he was asking the guy why he was not using nolva for tren pct. OP use hcg throughout and a standard pct of clomi and nolva will do

Sorry guys i ment why no nolva as no nolva? Question mark
And hcg is actually best used last 2 weeks of the cycle into 2 weeks of pct for optimal results but then again u guys have all new protocal every year lol ive been running gearfor about 9 years now.. all i know dnt mix decca and tren

Btw i an a bigg sucka off how i run stufd

Back