Spring summer cycle advice

MOjs13

I have not posted in a while but I would like some advice on my upcoming cycle. I am 27 and have run many cycles over the years, I don't think it is necessary to go into everyone of them.

My goal is to stay lean and even drop some bf while building muscle. Steady gains that can be maintained. My cycle outline is as follows:

Test E 600mg/week: Weeks 1-12
Masteron Prop 100 mg EOD: Weeks 1-14
Winstrol 50mg/day: Weeks 11-14

I will be running hCG thought the cycle, I have aromison since I am gyno prone, and I will be using nolva for pct.

I want to use the long acting test ester throughout my cycle, but I was thinking of adding in some test prop for the first 2-3 weeks at 50mg/day to jump start the cycle. What do you think? Is there something better to use in the beginning of my cycle or just leave it as it?

I want to use the winstrol for the last 4 weeks of the cycle. What do you think?

I know some are going to recommend tren but I have been using that compound in my past few cycles and want to lay off it for a bit.

Please give me your thoughts on my cycle and ways to possibly improve. Dosage, length, compounds, ect.

How is your body fat right now? The Winstrol is the only thing I do not like at all about your proposed cycle. I also do not like most SE gear. For me, Mast Enanthate at 500-600 milligrams per week taken with your Test. But, I much prefer Mast as a third compound to work together with Deca or Tren. If money was no issue I would even say 800 milligrams or 1 gram of good Primo Enanthate per week with the Test, in place of the Mast.

winny is shit man.

unless your going to be a competitive body builder looking to step on a stage and are already 6% body fat dont worry about it. it smashes your joints and trashes your lipid profiles. all it does is get rid of water retention which comes back after discontinuing it. i would personally look at test prop tren ace with some mast. great combo

Ok thanks for the input. I have done some reconsidering and have come up with 3 different options. Please give me you feedback.

Option 1:
Masteron 100mg EOD: Weeks 3-14
Anavar 50mg/day: Weeks 10-14

Option 2:
EQ 500mg/week: Weeks 1-12

Option 3:
Tren A 100mg EOD: Weeks 3-14

Ok thanks for the input. I have done some reconsidering and have come up with 3 different options. Please give me you feedback.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Im liking option 3 here, that would be a killer cycle. get 3j to help with your diet and you will look insane after 14 weeks

y not do tren 1-10. Wouldn't that be better? And running anavar is pointless for 4 weeks... might as well run anavar 1-14 as it will melt the fat off you and harden u up. However the tren will do the same
i'd do test e 1-12, tren 1-8/10, anavar 1-14, and the masteron won't do shit but harden u up the entire cycle, might as well run that the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle. THis is just my thought.

y not do tren 1-10. Wouldn't that be better? And running anavar is pointless for 4 weeks... might as well run anavar 1-14 as it will melt the fat off you and harden u up. However the tren will do the same
i'd do test e 1-12, tren 1-8/10, anavar 1-14, and the masteron won't do shit but harden u up the entire cycle, might as well run that the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle. THis is just my thought.

Thanks for your input and I have been kind of thinking something simillar. I am now thinking of changing the cycle to the following:

Anavar 50mg/day: Weeks 1-6 (6 weeks)
Tren A 100mg/EOD: Weeks 3-14 (12 weeks)
Masteron 100mg/EOD: Weeks 7-14 (8 weeks)

I dont want to start the tren till the test kicks in (after 2 weeks) based on experence and how I respond to tren. But I will run the anavar from the begining for 6 weeks then switch over to the masteron. By the time I switch to the masteron I should have dropped some additional bf so I should respond better to the masteron. Then I can run the short tren and masteron esters till week 14 (2 weeks past the test E) up until post cycle therapy (pct). What do you think?

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

I would run anavar for 6 weeks. I didn't really see many results till about the third week. Third option looks beastttt tho bruh

I hope your cycle goes well, I'm in my second week with tren a n test e, no sides just waking up in the middle of the night. And my strength is going up slowy. I def felt the tren kick in the first week. Shit makes me mad easy haha

Back