SRC IGF-LR3 95% or 98% Purity???

unoigo

They advertise IGF-LR3 to be 98% both on their website and on the boards. However, a recent order I placed, and delivered this week, the vial states the peptide to be 95% pure.

They are supposed to be american made peptides and I've never seen 95% pure american made IGF. Left over stock from the Chinese mfg maybe? I can't seem to think they would mistakenly print 95 instead of 98 on their labels?!?!?

You have been around since at least 05. Do you remember the receptor grade green tops? Greatwhitepeptides has those at the moment.

I would contact your source about the advertised and printed difference and see what he has to say

You have been around since at least 05. Do you remember the receptor grade green tops? Greatwhitepeptides has those at the moment.

I would contact your source about the advertised and printed difference and see what he has to say

Yep I saw that on another board. Already have a couple on the way. Never used them back in the day but remember seeing all the hype.

I've contacted SRC about the issue, but so far no response. We'll see. I can get 95% pure IGF from any Chinese source at a third of what they are charging. They advertise a premium american made product and that is what I intended to buy.

Ungio,

We have responded to your inquiry informing you on the difference in purity grades. Any recombinate protein that is in fact >95% pure is considered medical study grade.

We had carried 98% IGF several months ago which had to be priced well over $100. Our customer feedback was cost being too high. It response, we lowered our purity need to 95% to make the product more cost effective.

As for others claiming 99% product, a quick Google search will yield third party test results that show the stated product is not even in the vial. How many companies actually print the purity on each label? Or pay for third party testing?

All of our products are manufactured domestically for several reasons, quality assurance being the main one.

Please call or email with any questions.

I appreciate your response. Why wait until I make comment to change the description on your website? You just made the change a few minutes ago.

I never asked or mentioned 99%, but I know 98% exists, whether it be Chinese or American made, that I don't know. I will gladly pay $85 - $95 per 1 mg for 98% pure IGF, but as I mentioned I can buy 95% pure from every peptide source on the net at 1/3 of your price.

You advertised and sold me a product that you stated to be 98% pure, yet you knowingly shipped me something totally different.

This is not the way to do business.

As we expressed to you via email the description was several months old. When you brought it to our attention, we made the correction. This is being responsive to customer feedback which is good business.

Buy IGF for $40 and see what purity it tests at. You will be very fortunate to see 80% but will doubtfully get that. More than likely you will receive an analysis result showing inconclusive due to the product being fraudulent.

We had a content error that has been corrected. Thank you again for bringing it to our attention.

I appreciate your response. Why wait until I make comment to change the description on your website? You just made the change a few minutes ago.

I never asked or mentioned 99%, but I know 98% exists, whether it be Chinese or American made, that I don't know. I will gladly pay $85 - $95 per 1 mg for 98% pure IGF, but as I mentioned I can buy 95% pure from every peptide source on the net at 1/3 of your price.

You advertised and sold me a product that you stated to be 98% pure, yet you knowingly shipped me something totally different.

This is not the way to do business.

As we expressed to you via email the description was several months old. When you brought it to our attention, we made the correction. This is being responsive to customer feedback which is good business.

Buy IGF for $40 and see what purity it tests at. You will be very fortunate to see 80% but will doubtfully get that. More than likely you will receive an analysis result showing inconclusive due to the product being fraudulent.

We had a content error that has been corrected. Thank you again for bringing it to our attention.

SRC takes care of their customers and all products are of utmost quality compared to most out there,,,, pure igf1 is not cheap and SRC has a proven track record. For pete's sake....they are approved on Dats board....

just switched to SRC's IGF and they are good to go.

who cares how much it cost...all you want is good company that produces quality products.

You are testing on your rat..how much is your rat's health worth.

Back