HGH 4iu/day
Arimidex on hand just in case

Stats:
Height: 5'10
Before cycle weight: 182lb
Current weight: 183lb
Bodyfat using unreliable "Omron Fat Loss Monitor" before cycle: 14.7%
Bodyfat using unreliable "Omron Fat Loss Monitor" currently: 11.2%

My diet is between 2200 kcal - 2400 kcal daily with a cheat day at the end of the week. 3 meals daily. I intake at least 200g protein per day. My complex carb sources are potatoes, white rice and 2 slices of white bread. Simple carbs? Usually eat about 10 khalas dates (rich in potassium and fiber). My fat source comes from 3-4 egg yolks in the morning.

Training wise, I do splits with a focus on high volume. I get about 8 hours sleep daily.

Both my sustanon (Aspen) and primo (Bayer) come directly from pharmacies in Turkey, and I know the guy who often goes back and forth to Turkey personally. So that rules out bunk gear. Two shots of sustanon/primo in the ventrogluteals per week, and one shot of primo in the shoulders while alternating between left/right each week.

My HGH is Pfizer's Genotropin 16iu. I split the large "pen" into 4 shots spread out across 4 days. I inject HGH subq everyday upon waking up on an empty stomach. No 5 days on/2days off. I've been on HGH nonstop. I do get the occasional joints pain and CTS, but nothing intolerable. Again, this also comes directly from pharmacies in Turkey from the same guy who gets my sustanon and primo.

I feel like my progress has come to a halt. I don't notice anything different happening anymore. My strength plateaued. My body composition stayed the same after weeks 8-10. Consequently, I "felt" HGH's "fat burning properties" at weeks 8-10. That's where the Omron started reading lower bodyfat values. I only use the Omron as a baseline for progress.

Prior to this current cycle for nearly a whole year, I was on the same cycle of

Sustanon 500mg/week
Primo 300/week

My diet was exactly the same as my current diet. Took a break for about a month and hopped back on with the same cycle only adding HGH to the mix.

Now I realize that plenty will say primo at less than 400/500/600/*insert anything above 300 here*... is a useless dosage, but I have noticed the hardening and "polishing" effects of primo at the dosage I'm taking. I'm pretty sure people will also bring up masteron or tren as being more anabolic, cheaper, faster results etc... Thing is, I was going for a "least side effects" kind of cycle. That's what I ended up with.

While on my break between my ~1 year cycle and this current cycle, I did some bloodwork. I knew that it would be a useless gauge of anything since I'd be completely shutdown at that point, but I just needed some form of reassurance that whatever I was taking was in fact legit. I tested the following hormones

FSH: 0.196 mIU/mL (1.5 - 12.4)
LH: 0.143 mIU/mL (1.7 - 8.6)
Growth Hormone: 0.550 ng/ml (<0.030 - 2.47)
Prolactin: 360.6 uIU/ml (86 - 324)
Estradiol: <18.35 pmol/L (28 - 156)
Free Test: 0.732 nmol/L (0.243 - 0.571)

Clearly what I was/am injecting is legit. Looking back though, I should have tested for other things like Cortisol, Total Test, Albumin, SHBG.

Other than androgen insensitivity or receptor saturation (which some consider broscience), I really can't seem to figure this one out. All I can tell is I slightly lost some fat, have higher glycogen retention from androgen use, and may have added a little bit of muscle.

What do you all think is the culprit?

where is your total test??

your free test is within range on 500mg sust?? either your test is low dosed, or your shbg is high

also, what are your goals with this cycle??

youve been running 500mg sust with no ai??? at all??

where is your total test??

your free test is within range on 500mg sust?? either your test is low dosed, or your shbg is high
Unfortunately I did not ask for total test at the time of the above bloodwork. Free test is slightly above range according to the results. I'm pretty sure my SHBG is extremely high at this point. Also, I did take a month off of androgen use during that 1 month gap so that could also be a contributing factor.

3J said:
also, what are your goals with this cycle??

youve been running 500mg sust with no ai??? at all??
My goal is to reach 7-8% bodyfat.

During the 1 year cycle, I did run adex at 0.5mg EOD. I felt the symptoms of high estrogen. Tender/Sore nipples and itchiness around the area. As a result, I can assume that my estrogen is extremely low due to using adex. In retrospect, I should have stopped using it when the symptoms subsided. Otherwise my estrogen levels wouldn't be so low.

I do have adex on hand if needed, but I've yet to feel the symptoms again while on this current cycle.

Last edited:
Back