Stan Mcquay

wtf is gyno ...

how do you know he is not a natural.

are all professional bb's steroid users. does anyone have any information saying they are?

the guy is natural as you can get it`s the ones that would love to look like him that judge when they don`t even know him!
first of all there is no gyno
second no huge flaring lats like the pros.
third anybody could squat and bench what he does with proper nutrition and training.
fourth if you think he`s on the juice don`t be a bitch and judge go over and ask him! plain and simple if you have the balls!
fifth he has won the MUSCLEMANIA WICH IS DRUG TESTED , AND THE WORLD MUSCLE MANIA CHAMPIONSHIPS AND HE`S BEEN AT 185LBS TO 190LBS SINCE HE STARTED COMPETING.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE HE`S A NICE GUY AND VERY HONEST SO GO UP AND ASK HIM!

not natural he has some assistance at any rate let it be he can be off for 6 weeks or 2 weeks and be natural, but still he has done something.

STAN IS A PRETTY COOL DUDE, NEVER HEARD HIM SAY HE WAS NATURAL THOUGH, I DON'T KNOW WHY IT EVEN MATTERS IN THIS SPORT. HE WILL BE MOVING UP TO THE LIGHT HEAVY WT CLASS FOR HIS NEXT SHOW, MAYBE NOT TIL 2005 ANYWAYS THATS HIS PLAN

BigSickD said:
STAN IS A PRETTY COOL DUDE, NEVER HEARD HIM SAY HE WAS NATURAL THOUGH, I DON'T KNOW WHY IT EVEN MATTERS IN THIS SPORT. HE WILL BE MOVING UP TO THE LIGHT HEAVY WT CLASS FOR HIS NEXT SHOW, MAYBE NOT TIL 2005 ANYWAYS THATS HIS PLAN

damn thats pretty cool he plans to move up to a heavier clase he has a great physique great overall balance.

Kevin32 said:
the guy is natural as you can get it`s the ones that would love to look like him that judge when they don`t even know him!
first of all there is no gyno
second no huge flaring lats like the pros.
third anybody could squat and bench what he does with proper nutrition and training.
fourth if you think he`s on the juice don`t be a bitch and judge go over and ask him! plain and simple if you have the balls!
fifth he has won the MUSCLEMANIA WICH IS DRUG TESTED , AND THE WORLD MUSCLE MANIA CHAMPIONSHIPS AND HE`S BEEN AT 185LBS TO 190LBS SINCE HE STARTED COMPETING.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE HE`S A NICE GUY AND VERY HONEST SO GO UP AND ASK HIM!

Kevin, please, ignorance is bliss!

MuscleMag International March 2003 - Interview with Stan

MMI: Are you bothered by the knowledge that some people think you use steroids secretly?

SM: You know, that used to bug the hell out of me. Even after I won my first show, I was hearing those remarks. Scott had worked me hard in the gym, and I knew how intensely I had trained to win the show. Eventually I learned to take it as a compliment. If people thought I looked so good that I had to be on drugs, well then, that meant they thought I looked fantastic. Some guys think anyone who looks better than them just has to be on drugs. Thinking that way makes them feel better. It’s less painful for them than admitting that maybe the other guy has better genetics or trains harder than they do.

Well said =I, I think people should spend less time whining and more time training, then you can look like Stan =D and what does it matter anyway, he's not too huge like some of the others, thats why I'm a fan. Some people are gonna use steriods, sucks, but then again alot of stuff sucks in life, fight fair or take shortcuts.....

Last edited:
Back