stanozol common side effects by people who have taken it

Juicin1000

Ive read up on all the information associated with stanozol and side effects but I think its better to get information from people that had taken it. Ive been on it for about two weeks the only thing i relize it kinda gives you muscle spasms. But Im running other gear with it too. Id appreciate if I could get some feedback from other people. I think its better that way. Stanozol is very painful too especially for days at a time

stiff joints , and some hair loss, dont have to necacrily inject bro get tabs they work just as good and the diff is very small,

Really bad on cholestrol. Painful joints unless I ran deca with it. It was so bad on my cholesterol that I haven't taken it for over a year and don't plan to take it again.

Trevdog said:
Really bad on cholestrol. Painful joints unless I ran deca with it. It was so bad on my cholesterol that I haven't taken it for over a year and don't plan to take it again.
That bad huh? I was thinking about taking some, but I don't need any cholestrol problems.

terrible debilitating joint pains that frequently prevented me from working out, skyrocketing cholesterol, hair loss, Cystic acne for months post-cycle.... not to mention it is a 17aa

There are many other drugs that can give you the same kind of muscle growth that Winstrol (winny) does, with alot less sides

i will never ever try winstrol again... perhaps anavar primo or masteron

daan69 said:
terrible debilitating joint pains that frequently prevented me from working out, skyrocketing cholesterol, hair loss, Cystic acne for months post-cycle.... not to mention it is a 17aa

There are many other drugs that can give you the same kind of muscle growth that Winstrol (winny) does, with alot less sides

i will never ever try winstrol again... perhaps anavar primo or masteron

I dont think any drug compares to Winstrol (winny) when you factor in all considerations anavar would come the closest but its not Winstrol (winny) Id take 50mg Winstrol (winny) over 50mg anavar, i didnt notice anything but some stiff joints for about 2 weeks though at 100mg though its a rough drug on the body i like it.

daan69 said:
I have experienced all these same negative sides which is why I consider Winstrol the last choice of any AAS. Though I have never used Oral Turnibol, if I was looking for an oral Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to replace Winstrol, OT would be my first choice.

i was wondering on the hair loss thing now can anyone lose there hair or is it more like

if your proned to it like male pattern balness andwhat not

diegothailand said:
rebirth. anyone have recent comments on their individual use of winny/stanozol?

No visible sides on this end at 50mg/day orally. My hair might have thinned slightly (not sure if it was mental) but if it did it definitely came back full strength.

Gained a lot of strength.

I've used 50mg EOD and had no sides.I love the stuff.
I had more problems with AI's messing with my system than Winstrol (winny) did.
I always run the Winstrol (winny) with prop as well.

Back