Stanozolol oral raw powder

melvin82

can i weight it and take it with a teaspoon and a simple water without any modifications?
is the same effects of Winstrol (winny) tabs or change something?
thanks

Last edited:
If a mod could please remove the location information from the title of this thread, I think that would be in the best interest of all of us.

melvin82: technically, you can weigh out a single dose and take it with a teaspoon. Of course, your dose will be only a small fraction of what the teaspoon can hold.

mranak said:
melvin82: technically, you can weigh out a single dose and take it with a teaspoon. Of course, your dose will be only a small fraction of what the teaspoon can hold.
i edit excuse me for mistake.
my idea is weight 1 gram of powder
and mixed it in 20 ml of water
after i take a syringe and take 1 ml of water with 50 mg of stano(i know that you can drink winny)
and mixed it in a protein shake
p.s:excuse me for my english

melvin82 said:
i edit excuse me for mistake.
my idea is weight 1 gram of powder
and mixed it in 20 ml of water
after i take a syringe and take 1 ml of water with 50 mg of stano(i know that you can drink winny)
and mixed it in a protein shake
p.s:excuse me for my english
No, that won't work because the Winstrol (winny) and the water don't mix well.

mranak said:
No, that won't work because the Winstrol (winny) and the water don't mix well.
no,i don't want inject in this manner
i want to drink it
but problably big crystals of stano don't mixed well
simply i weight in a precision balance and take it oral

I know you don't want to inject it, but even an oral solution is hard to make with Winstrol (winny). Many guys use PEG which is the worst stuff you've ever tasted.

jediclampet said:
If by "better results" you mean excruciating pain, then yes.

Oh please, that shit doesn't even hurt at all. You just need to get your confidence up enough to do it. Injection is better, the liver is an non-expendable organ.

hmlacrosse said:
Oh please, that shit doesn't even hurt at all. You just need to get your confidence up enough to do it. Injection is better, the liver is an non-expendable organ.

inject stanozolol and oral stanozolol they both
7β-Hydroxy-17-methyl-5α-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole so they both 17aa , couse it exactly the same drug, so it completely doesnt matter (for ur liver) if u using oral or inj form.

Back